Subject: Re: [bug#41731] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-flymake-shellcheck.
From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
To: Fredrik Salomonsson via web <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2020 21:22:53 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Fredrik Salomonsson via web <[email-masked]> writes:

> I was debating to myself whether to include shellcheck or not. As when
> I looked around in emacs-xyz.scm, for example `emacs-ag' does
> propagate the-silver-searcher but `emacs-direnv' does not.

emacs-ag package contains a comment explaining why the propagated inputs
is required.

Sometimes, it is unavoidable, but usage of propagated-inputs should be
as limited as possible.

> Anyway, I removed it in the latest patch.

Thank you. I applied your patch.

Regards,

-- 
Nicolas Goaziou