Subject: Re: [bug#41515] [PATCH] services: nfs: Expose configuration options for TCP and UDP.
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Brice Waegeneire via web <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 00:57:34 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Brice!

Brice Waegeneire via web <[email-masked]> writes:

> maxim.cournoyer wrote:
>> * gnu/services/nfs.scm (<nfs-configuration>)[nfsd-tcp?, nfsd-udp?]:
>> Newfields.(nfs-shepherd-services)[rpc.nfsd]: Populate the
>> --{no-,}tcp and --{no-,}udpcommand line options based on the values
>> of the nfsd-tcp? and nfsd-upd?fields.
>> * doc/guix.texi (Network File System): Add doc.
>> ---
>>  doc/guix.texi        |  6 ++++++ 
>>  gnu/services/nfs.scm | 14 +++++++++++++-
>
> LGTM!

That was quick! For some reason I didn't get your reply, because only
emails addressed directly to me reach my inbox (others are refiled to
groups). That's usually fine as when people send wide replies it sends a
copy to the original poster, not just to the debbugs email.

Perhaps we could improve issues.guix.gnu.org to send wide replies to all
participants if it has their email address available.

Anyway, pushed as commit c08fac0f7d :-).

Thank you!

Maxim