Subject: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: emacs-elpher: Update to 2.7.4.
From: Simon South <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 06:47:22 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This patch updates Elpher, a gopher client for Emacs, to version 2.7.4.

It also updates the package's home-page and git-repository URIs to reflect the
project's new home.

Note I've used a gopher link for the home page. There is a Web page for the
project (at https://thelambdalab.xyz/elpher/), but on that page the author
writes

    Important: the true home of Elpher is:
    gopher://thelambdalab.xyz/1/projects/elpher/. Please go there for project
    news, the source code, and to submit feedback or submit patches!

Simon South (1):
  gnu: emacs-elpher: Update to 2.7.4.

 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 8 ++++----
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2