Subject: "Cut and paste" section name in bookmarks (PDF, Emacs manual)
From: Sebastian Urban <[email-masked]>
To: Bug GNU Emacs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 01:33:23 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

I'm not sure about it, because it's against convention of using
``...'' in source file, but it's for '@section', so it's kind of
special case, which means it may be acceptable.

Attached picture shows before/after.

--- old/killing.texi    2020-05-03 01:31:57.259190700 +0200
+++ new/killing.texi    2020-05-06 23:39:16.942404300 +0200
@@ -452,7 +452,7 @@
  append to the text that @kbd{M-w} copied into the kill ring.

  @node Cut and Paste
-@section ``Cut and Paste'' Operations on Graphical Displays
+@section “Cut and Paste” Operations on Graphical Displays
  @cindex cut
  @cindex copy
  @cindex paste

S. U.