Subject: gnome-todo build failure
From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 18:24:56 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

$ LC_ALL=C guix describe
Generation 70   Apr 02 2020 13:27:19    (current)
  guix 451c38b
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 451c38b7d6017434a2a06646f1da6ef1e6ca4614

FAILED: plugins/eds/34c19dd@@eds@sta/gtd-provider-goa.c.o 
gcc -Iplugins/eds/34c19dd@@eds@sta -Iplugins/eds -I../gnome-todo-3.28.1/plugins/eds -I. -I../gnome-todo-3.28.1/ -Isrc -I../gnome-todo-3.28.1/src -I../gnome-tod
o-3.28.1/src/engine -I../gnome-todo-3.28.1/src/interfaces -I../gnome-todo-3.28.1/src/notification -I/gnu/store/fj98di5jq2vax0cq17nz3ajrdcgd1akd-evolution-data-
server-3.32.4/include/evolution-data-server -I/gnu/store/ain96mrdwqd4s9shdd3s7m4syp5icdx5-libffi-3.2.1/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -I/gnu/store/xymkwf57x988q8cny2
is1dgzrbr9xdfi-util-linux-2.34/include/libmount -I/gnu/store/xymkwf57x988q8cny2is1dgzrbr9xdfi-util-linux-2.34/include/blkid -I/gnu/store/cpv88zzh37l7gnsinbwxiz
6mnv63s07x-libxml2-2.9.9/include/libxml2 -I/gnu/store/wqkmjy5791aqcpl9r15psfhhrk2m9r9z-libsoup-2.70.0/include/libsoup-2.4 -I/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmci
mqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0 -I/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/gnu/store/944k4k3x9rp0jp9iw3r8qqi0pqknk
apy-nss-3.50/include/nss -I/gnu/store/k6zlsmgnnars7fh4ii98c37l0l9x9qsj-libsecret-0.20.2/include/libsecret-1 -I/gnu/store/v7vwydlnqkr83s6cr7xwnpaw2m5nd98l-nspr-
4.25/include/nspr -I/gnu/store/xymkwf57x988q8cny2is1dgzrbr9xdfi-util-linux-2.34/include/uuid -I/gnu/store/6gdqydkfazk5mq843nwsjqnnqnlh3fy8-pango-1.42.4/include
/pango-1.0 -I/gnu/store/xa55akvxmqaxi2xdjnwkhxmy1j7pvyb6-gdk-pixbuf+svg-2.40.0/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/gnu/store/vc5zjd9k36zin4cks6mjdbqaqnizqas1-atk-2.34.1/
include/atk-1.0 -I/gnu/store/yf0mf7hzj11xv6dqckabxn4bm6cavv76-at-spi2-atk-2.34.1/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.6
0.6/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/gnu/store/dh4v2s4yp97i6bb3bnjk9syh1s411lcr-gtk+-3.24.14/include/gtk-3.0 -I/gnu/store/0xvyi24kmng34zqzjdzgx0dqwv02vdcr-harfbuzz-2.5.
3/include/harfbuzz -I/gnu/store/n367si248svwbhhmfwsmv74zl98sa0qk-freetype-2.10.1/include/freetype2 -I/gnu/store/jp9k99cw73bxzwzw9bp2zgpxn1r6absf-fribidi-1.0.5/
include/fribidi -I/gnu/store/7pswjcfaq8gx6887gxc1sg4hmyjjpwsl-cairo-1.16.0/include/cairo -I/gnu/store/mq2q3cvhd6q3jqdpc6ziz9xh9r2zvf13-libdrm-2.4.100/include/l
ibdrm -I/gnu/store/3snpwk7jl8i125bhiilvk9scqc4mnsx7-libpng-1.6.37/include/libpng16 -I/gnu/store/srdzflw25j9762j7gh0zr9k35kgws02c-at-spi2-core-2.34.0/include/at
-spi-2.0 -I/gnu/store/4nnrb6rpv7n0h0i8gvmwch3gy2n0qvwl-pixman-0.38.4/include/pixman-1 -I/gnu/store/i09vikhv2mv4kn3yz5vs07c70h0ankfj-dbus-1.12.16/include/dbus-1
.0 -I/gnu/store/i09vikhv2mv4kn3yz5vs07c70h0ankfj-dbus-1.12.16/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/gnu/store/02yd6ayivzkxq4xqsfpgyhnidwdp63gb-gnome-online-accounts-3.32.1-l
ib/include/goa-1.0 -I/gnu/store/02yd6ayivzkxq4xqsfpgyhnidwdp63gb-gnome-online-accounts-3.32.1-lib/lib/goa-1.0/include -I/gnu/store/m9ala4x0rk3zymlgnx7cl6bkmhq2
p8qq-gobject-introspection-1.60.2/include/gobject-introspection-1.0 -I/gnu/store/paqb46ks2cd9gk2s0y1fj4z5di0ji37y-libpeas-1.24.1/include/libpeas-1.0 -fdiagnost
ics-color=always -pipe -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -O2 -g -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -fno-strict-aliasing -Wcast-align -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wform
at=2 -Winit-self -Winline -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wmissing-include-dirs -Wmissing-noreturn -Wmissing-prototypes -Wnested-externs -Wn
o-error=unused-parameter -Wno-error=missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -Wold-style-definition -Wpacked -Wredundan
t-decls -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wswitch-enum -Wundef -Wunused-but-set-variable -Wwrite-strings -fPIC -pthread -MD -MQ 'plugins/eds/34c19dd@@eds@sta/gtd-p
rovider-goa.c.o' -MF 'plugins/eds/34c19dd@@eds@sta/gtd-provider-goa.c.o.d' -o 'plugins/eds/34c19dd@@eds@sta/gtd-provider-goa.c.o' -c ../gnome-todo-3.28.1/plugi
ns/eds/gtd-provider-goa.c
In file included from /gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/lib/glib-2.0/include/glibconfig.h:9:0,
                 from /gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gtypes.h:32,
                 from /gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/galloca.h:32,
                 from /gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib.h:30,
                 from /gnu/store/fj98di5jq2vax0cq17nz3ajrdcgd1akd-evolution-data-server-3.32.4/include/evolution-data-server/libedataserver/e-cancellable-locks
.h:31,
                 from /gnu/store/fj98di5jq2vax0cq17nz3ajrdcgd1akd-evolution-data-server-3.32.4/include/evolution-data-server/libedataserver/libedataserver.h:23
,
                 from /gnu/store/fj98di5jq2vax0cq17nz3ajrdcgd1akd-evolution-data-server-3.32.4/include/evolution-data-server/libecal/libecal.h:23,
                 from ../gnome-todo-3.28.1/plugins/eds/gtd-eds-autoptr.h:23,
                 from ../gnome-todo-3.28.1/plugins/eds/gtd-provider-goa.c:21:
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:509:49: error: redefinition of ‘glib_autoptr_clear_ESource’
 #define _GLIB_AUTOPTR_CLEAR_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) glib_autoptr_clear_##TypeName
                                                 ^
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:522:36: note: in expansion of macro ‘_GLIB_AUTOPTR_CLEAR_FUNC_NAME’
   static G_GNUC_UNUSED inline void _GLIB_AUTOPTR_CLEAR_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) (TypeName *_ptr)                     \
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:537:3: note: in expansion of macro ‘_GLIB_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNCS’
   _GLIB_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNCS(TypeName, TypeName, func)
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../gnome-todo-3.28.1/plugins/eds/gtd-eds-autoptr.h:28:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘G_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNC’
 G_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNC (ESource, g_object_unref);
 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:509:49: note: previous definition of ‘glib_autoptr_clear_ESource’ was here
 #define _GLIB_AUTOPTR_CLEAR_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) glib_autoptr_clear_##TypeName
                                                 ^
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:522:36: note: in expansion of macro ‘_GLIB_AUTOPTR_CLEAR_FUNC_NAME’
   static G_GNUC_UNUSED inline void _GLIB_AUTOPTR_CLEAR_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) (TypeName *_ptr)                     \
                                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:537:3: note: in expansion of macro ‘_GLIB_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNCS’
   _GLIB_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNCS(TypeName, TypeName, func)
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/fj98di5jq2vax0cq17nz3ajrdcgd1akd-evolution-data-server-3.32.4/include/evolution-data-server/libedataserver/e-dataserver-autocleanups.h:48:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘G_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNC’
 G_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNC(ESource, g_object_unref)
 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:508:43: error: redefinition of ‘glib_autoptr_cleanup_ESource’
 #define _GLIB_AUTOPTR_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) glib_autoptr_cleanup_##TypeName
                                           ^
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:524:36: note: in expansion of macro ‘_GLIB_AUTOPTR_FUNC_NAME’
   static G_GNUC_UNUSED inline void _GLIB_AUTOPTR_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) (TypeName **_ptr)                          \
                                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:537:3: note: in expansion of macro ‘_GLIB_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNCS’
   _GLIB_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNCS(TypeName, TypeName, func)
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../gnome-todo-3.28.1/plugins/eds/gtd-eds-autoptr.h:28:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘G_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNC’
 G_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNC (ESource, g_object_unref);
 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:508:43: note: previous definition of ‘glib_autoptr_cleanup_ESource’ was here
 #define _GLIB_AUTOPTR_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) glib_autoptr_cleanup_##TypeName
                                           ^
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:524:36: note: in expansion of macro ‘_GLIB_AUTOPTR_FUNC_NAME’
   static G_GNUC_UNUSED inline void _GLIB_AUTOPTR_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) (TypeName **_ptr)                          \
                                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:537:3: note: in expansion of macro ‘_GLIB_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNCS’
   _GLIB_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNCS(TypeName, TypeName, func)