Subject: 23.1.50; Tramp slows down Emacs
From: Torsten Bronger <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:38:00 +0200

Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators to read other languages for them.

Your bug report will be posted to the [email-masked] mailing list.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug:

After starting Tramp, Emacs is slowed down significantly.  It is
sufficient to trigger Tramp just by tab-completion of a remote path.
From this moment on, Emacs is slow.

I can't really tell whether it is slow per se or because Tramp does so
many network connections in the background because I use Emacs through
the network itself (ssh -X).

However, this is behaviour introduced within the last six weeks or so.

By the way, Tramps complains that it can't find GVFS support, if this
matters.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
If you would like to further debug the crash, please read the file
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/etc/DEBUG for instructions.

In GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
 of 2009-07-28 on wilson
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10600000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/usr/local/' '--mandir=/usr/local/share/man/' '--infodir=/usr/local/share/info/' '--with-x-toolkit=no' '--with-xpm' '--with-jpeg' '--with-tiff' '--with-gif' '--with-png' '--with-x''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  global-auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/hex-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/password-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/md4
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/sha1
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-pgp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/format-spec
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-gpg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/imap
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/tls
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/dns
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/dig
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/netrc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/earcon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/earcon
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/message
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-soup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-soup
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnsoup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnsoup
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnwfm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnwfm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-audio hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-audio
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnwarchive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnwarchive
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnlistserv hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnlistserv
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-nocem hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-nocem
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/webmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/webmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnultimate hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnultimate
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnkiboze hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnkiboze
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnslashdot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnslashdot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-move hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-move
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/vc-mcvs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/obsolete/vc-mcvs
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/resume hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/obsolete/resume
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/textmodes/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst

-- 
Torsten Bronger, aquisgrana, europa vetus