Subject: Re: bug#39724: 26.3; Commit 44298ea6aa006ed227e539b02279bd3fc11fd2a6 breaks font display on macOS
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
Cc: John Wiegley <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 05:38:53 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Hi John, I don’t know if you tried the above patch, but can you please
>> try building the master branch again? I fixed an issue last night that
>> may be the same as your problem. I’m not sure because it all depends
>> on the build environment and what versions of Cocoa are available and
>> so on, and I think Nix may confuse matters.
>
> That was 6 months ago.  Any updates here?
>
> If I don't hear back from you within a couple of weeks, I'll just
> assume this has been fixed and close this bug.

More information was requested, but none was given within 5 weeks, so
I'll just assume that the above fixed the issue.  I'm therefore closing
this bug now.

If this is still an issue, please reply to this email (use "Reply to
all" in your email client) and we can reopen the bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas