Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Add nheko matrix client
From: nixo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: nixo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 22:23:05 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix!

Nheko is a well-known desktop matrix client.  I'm using nheko-reborn
like others are doing [1] since mujx/nheko is abandoned.

This patch series adds the program and its missing dependencies
mtxclient, lmdbxx and, tweeny.  Guix lint does not complain, and I've
checked and not found non-determinism problems on two different
(x64) computers (not tested on other architectures).

Thanks! Nicolò

[1] https://repology.org/project/nheko/information

nixo (4):
  gnu: Add mtxclient.
  gnu: Add tweeny.
  gnu: Add lmdbxx.
  gnu: Add nheko.

 gnu/packages/cpp.scm       |  28 ++++++++
 gnu/packages/databases.scm |  31 ++++++++-
 gnu/packages/messaging.scm | 139 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 3 files changed, 195 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.0