Subject: Re: bug#39505: Adding filesystem utilities based on file-systems
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 19:53:59 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> writes:

> Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 10:31:07PM -0500, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:
>>> What is the use case?  Just having btrfs utilities to manage Btrfs file
>>> systems, or is there some problems to avoid?  I know that for NFS you
>>> must add nfs-utils so that the util-linux provided 'mount' is able to
>>> mount NFS shares.
>>
>> It's just to manage the filesystems. For example, the equivalent of `df
>> -h` requires btrfs-progs.

[...]

I pushed the change made by Brice addressing this as
45eac6cdf5c8d9d7b0c564b105c790d2d2007799.

Closing, thanks!

Maxim