Subject: Re: [bug#39488] [PATCH] gnu: add fd.
From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
To: John Soo <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 21:05:05 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

A couple of notes:

rust-nix-0.14: rust-sysctl should be 0.1, not 0.4. I added 0.1 and
switched the dependency.

rust-ctrlc-3.1: It builds with no problems so I removed skip-build

rust-lscolors-0.6: rust-ansi-term should be 0.12, not 0.11. I changed it
and removed skip-build.

fd: rust-clap is a dependency and build dependency and version-check a
build-dependency so I put them in cargo-dependencies. I flushed out the
description a bit. I checked the cargo.toml and I wasn't sure if
jemalloc was used or not (it looked like not windows or not musl) but I
see it building jemalloc-sys so I see it is. fd.bash should be renamed
to just 'fd' so I added a rename-file after the installation. As a last
thing I changed the jemalloc reference to jemalloc.so and now 'guix gc
--references' retains a reference to jemalloc.

-- 
Efraim Flashner   <[email-masked]>   אפרים פלשנר
GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D  14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted