Subject: [WIP 0/4] Update docker.
From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 02:33:03 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

gotestsum ironically has a test failure.

Danny Milosavljevic (4):
  gnu: Add go-golang.org-x-sync-errgroup.
  gnu: Add go-gotest-tools-assert.
  gnu: Add gotestsum.
  gnu: docker: Update to 19.03.5.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   3 -
 gnu/packages/docker.scm                       |  13 +-
 gnu/packages/golang.scm                       | 100 +++++++++++++
 ...ocker-adjust-tests-for-changes-in-go.patch |  67 ---------
 .../docker-engine-test-noinstall.patch        |  23 ---
 .../patches/docker-use-fewer-modprobes.patch  | 137 ------------------
 6 files changed, 106 insertions(+), 237 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/docker-adjust-tests-for-changes-in-go.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/docker-engine-test-noinstall.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/docker-use-fewer-modprobes.patch