Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Allow for multiple '--manifest' options
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Konrad Hinsen <[email-masked]>, Pierre Neidhardt <[email-masked]>,Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 14:42:13 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix!

As discussed on guix-devel, this patch series ensures that one can
pass multiple ‘--manifest’ options to ‘guix package’, ‘guix pack’,
and ‘guix environment’ (which already supported it actually!).

Feedback welcome!

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (4):
  environment: Document that '--manifest' can be repeated.
  profiles: Add 'concatenate-manifests'.
  package: Allow multiple '--manifest' options.
  pack: Allow multiple '--manifest' options.

 doc/guix.texi             |  9 ++++---
 guix/profiles.scm         |  5 ++++
 guix/scripts/pack.scm     | 17 +++++++++----
 guix/scripts/package.scm  | 50 ++++++++++++++++++++-------------------
 tests/guix-environment.sh | 23 ++++++++++++++++++
 tests/guix-pack.sh        | 11 +++++++++
 tests/guix-package.sh     | 13 ++++++++++
 tests/profiles.scm        |  5 ++++
 8 files changed, 101 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)

-- 
2.24.0