Subject: Re: [bug#38063] [PATCH 1/2] gnu: Add m2-planet.
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 16:48:38 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Ludovic Courtès writes:

>> +      (description
>> +       "M2-Planet, The PLAtform NEutral Transpiler, when combined with
>> +mescc-tools compiles a subset of the C language into working binaries
>> +with introspective steps inbetween.")
>
> It would be awesome if you could add one or two sentences here.

I added two sentences:

      (description
       "M2-Planet, the PLAtform NEutral Transpiler, when combined with
mescc-tools, compiles a subset of the C language into working binaries with
introspective steps inbetween.  It is self-hosting and for bootstrapping it
also has an implementation in the M1 macro assembly language.  M2-Planet is
built as Phase-5 of the full source bootstrapping process and is capable of
building GNU Mes.")

> Regardless it LGTM!

Closed and pushed to master as 99b340f5eeb742d966dd16b1bfd7d2b308edc75f

Thanks,
janneke

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond http://lilypond.org
Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar® http://AvatarAcademy.com