Subject: waybar fails to build
From: Bradley Haggerty <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 05:36:00 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

build log: https://paste.debian.net/1102886/

building /gnu/store/w411wkcxz3aa4h9mvf9pfi4ssb8rqjf9-waybar-0.6.8.drv...
 61% [############################################################################################
                                                           ]
builder for `/gnu/store/w411wkcxz3aa4h9mvf9pfi4ssb8rqjf9-waybar-0.6.8.drv'
failed with exit code 1
build of /gnu/store/w411wkcxz3aa4h9mvf9pfi4ssb8rqjf9-waybar-0.6.8.drv failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/w4/11wkcxz3aa4h9mvf9pfi4ssb8rqjf9-waybar-0.6.8.drv.bz2'.
guix package: error: build of
`/gnu/store/w411wkcxz3aa4h9mvf9pfi4ssb8rqjf9-waybar-0.6.8.drv' failed

FAILED: waybar@exe/src_factory.cpp.o
In file included from ../source/include/factory.hpp:4:0,
                 from ../source/src/factory.cpp:1:
../source/include/modules/clock.hpp:5:10: fatal error: fmt/time.h: No
such file or directory
 #include "fmt/time.h"
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.