Subject: Re: bug#37152: 12.1.2; PDF Tools should be in TeX-view-program-list-builtin for all system-types
From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
To: Omar Antolín Camarena <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 23:03:03 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Omar,

Omar Antolín Camarena <[email-masked]> writes:

> Yes, I use TeX-pdf-tools-sync-view and have exactly those two forms in
> my init file. And I use the same configuration on Windows and Linux
> (on Linux setting TeX-view-program-list is unnecessary but harmless).

Thanks for the confirmation.

>> Adding one or two entries to `TeX-view-program-list-builtin' is not a
>> big deal.
>
> That would be great, so I can remove one more form from my init.el. :)

I've pushed a change to AUCTeX repo with this change.  It will be
available with next AUCTeX release which is hopefully not so far away.
I'm closing this report.

Best, Arash