Subject: Re: [bug#37012] [PATCH] gnu: mingw: Add x86_64 support.
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: Carl Dong <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 21:33:56 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Carl Dong writes:

Hello Carl,

> It would seem from the synopsis that the version of wine packaged with
> Guix is 32-bit only.

'Doh!

> I will test out the 64-bit hello binary when I get home on my Windows
> machine!

Thanks, but no pressing need for that now, look:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
21:27:49 janneke@dundal:~/src/guix/wip [env]
$ guix environment --ad-hoc wine64 -- wine64 /gnu/store/v83ag9ahcg5g5qp06rlvjmvrydyriv7p-hello-2.10/bin/hello.exe
Hello, world!
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Pushed to master as 67dac6b8920755cb011047157bb7b4fae4760143

Thanks again!
janneke

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond http://lilypond.org
Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar® http://AvatarAcademy.com