Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Make the KDE updater find packaes in subdirectories
From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 12:25:59 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Als make the KDE updater no longer rely on FTP access.

Formerly packages living in a path like
/stable/frameworks/5.60/portingAids/kross-5.60.0.tar.xz
have not been found due to the additional directory level.

These patches change the KDE updater to download the "ls -lR" file from
downloader.kde.org and use a pattern for searching the relevant files.

Sine I'm sitt a beginner in Guile, I apprechiate any enhancement suggestion to
the code. I assume esp. the loop in download.kde.org-files and
canonicalize-path could be written more scheme-ish.

Hartmut Goebel (2):
  gnu-maintenance: KDE updater no longer relies on FTP access.
  gnu-maintenance: KDE updater finds packages even in sub-directory.

 guix/gnu-maintenance.scm | 99 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 1 file changed, 92 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0