Subject: Re: [bug#36351] [PATCH 00/10] Add 'derivation-build-plan', improve (guix derivations)
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 11:17:06 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> skribis:

> This is the season cleanup of (guix derivations)!

I went ahead and pushed the whole shebang:

08c95ba28d ui: 'show-derivation-outputs' accepts <derivation-input> records.
d38d4ffa10 ui: 'show-what-to-build' accepts derivation inputs.
066eeae1a1 packages: 'specification->package+output' distinguishes "no output specified".
7c690a4738 derivations: 'build-derivations' can be passed derivation inputs.
fd951cd543 derivations: 'derivation' preserves pointer equality.
5cf4b26d52 derivations: <derivation-input> now aggregates a <derivation>.
a250061986 graph: Use 'derivation-input-derivation'.
9844d0091e ui: 'show-what-to-build' uses 'derivation-build-plan'.
ba04f80e2e derivations: Rewrite and replace 'derivations-prerequisites-to-build'.
c89985d91d derivations: Add 'derivation-input'.

Ludo’.