Subject: Re: [bug#36146] [PATCH 0/4] Add various Emacs packages
From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
To: "Alex Griffin" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 23:43:41 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

"Alex Griffin" <[email-masked]> writes:

> I've attached an updated patch series that uses git references instead
> of melpa urls.

Thank you.

>> Also running tests for ‘emacs-elfeed-org’ would be a great improvement.
> 
> Elfeed-org uses Cask for testing, just like a great many other Emacs
> packages. As far as I can tell, though, it hasn't been packaged for
> Guix yet.

Cask is used only for installation of different Emacs versions. I added
a required ‘xtest’ package and found in ‘Makefile’ that tests suite
could be run by calling ‘ert-runner’ with “-L org-mode/lisp” arguments.

Also changed version to 0.1 because no upstream doesn't have a release.

Pushed all patches to master.

Oleg.