Subject: Re: bug#35731: Installer: EBUSY while mounting /mnt/boot/efi
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 12:25:54 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> Sometimes, the installer crashes with the attached backtrace: EBUSY
>> while mounting /mnt/boot/efi.  Strangely, if I go to a console at that
>> point and run ‘mount’, I see that /mnt/boot/efi is already mounted.
>
> More specifically, this happens every time I start from a fresh target
> disk image—i.e., just run ‘qemu-img create …’ before spawning the
> installer VM.
>
> So I’m guessing the ‘partition’ step returns /boot/efi twice in that
> case.

Fixed in 7d567af46b4e10ffafb1d0f76b524f5781460598.

This makes me think that ‘auto-partition’ should probably be called
‘auto-partition!’.

Ludo’.