Subject: Ran into a bug in the new graphical installer on WiFi setup
From: Hugo Saavedra <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 11:32:24 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix team,

Thanks for your work on GuixSD. I was excited to try out the new graphical
installer, but ran into a bug while setting up WiFi. I've attached photos
of the stacktrace for you to take a look at. This is running on a Dell
Inspiron 11 3000 series.

Also, upon clicking "OK" I'm taken back to the original menu of the
installer. Going through the choices again, the installer cannot detect a
hard drive as it could before.

Let me know if I can help in any way or if you need more information from
me.

-- 
*Hugo Saavedra*
Listen Systems <http://listen.systems>
c: 818-356-6664
<http://listen.systems>