Subject: GUIX VM image not found
From: Andy Tai <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 22:23:44 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

per manual page
https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/en/html_node/Running-Guix-in-a-VM.html

$ wget https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/guix/guix-system-vm-image-1.0.0.system.xz
--2019-05-02 22:20:33--
https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/guix/guix-system-vm-image-1.0.0.system.xz
Resolving ftp.gnu.org (ftp.gnu.org)... 209.51.188.20, 2001:470:142:3::b
Connecting to ftp.gnu.org (ftp.gnu.org)|209.51.188.20|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
2019-05-02 22:20:33 ERROR 404: Not Found.

-- 
Andy Tai, [email-masked], Skype: licheng.tai, Line: andy_tai, WeChat:
andytai1010
Year 2019 民國108年
自動的精神力是信仰與覺悟
自動的行為力是勞動與技能