Subject: 27.0.50; encode-time apparently stopped working
From: Marcin Borkowski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 11:23:23 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

M-: (encode-time (decode-time)) RET

yields

(error "Specified time is not representable")

The backtrace says that `encode-time' was called with the following
argument:

encode-time((57 20 11 30 4 2019 2 t 7200))

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 27, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.8)
 of 2019-04-30 built on tars
Repository revision: f478082f9ff22ff41fbd9616ebea75757f9a0311
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Arch Linux

Recent messages:
Mark set
Parsing /home/mbork/.mailrc... done
Mark set [3 times]
[mu4e] Started mu4e with 139690 messages in store
Quit [2 times]
Clock stopped at [2019-04-30 wto 11:18] after 0:04
Beeminder: submitting datapoint of 4 for goal coding...done
Quit [3 times]
(23752 4895)
Quit [2 times]
(51 19 11 30 4 2019 2 t 7200)
Configured using:
 'configure --with-xwidgets --with-xaw3d'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS XWIDGETS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  lispy-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  emc-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  org-toggl-integration-mode: t
  beeminder-org-integration-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/works/marcin/emacs/beeminder.el/beeminder hides ~/works/marcin/emacs/beeminder
~/works/marcin/emacs/zero-to-hyphen hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/zero-to-hyphen
~/works/marcin/emacs/ppauza hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/ppauza
~/works/marcin/emacs/my-scrolls hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/my-scrolls
~/works/marcin/emacs/jumping-tab hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/jumping-tab
~/works/marcin/emacs/magic-tex-dollar hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/magic-tex-dollar
~/works/marcin/emacs/org-insert-habit hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/org-insert-habit
~/works/marcin/emacs/tie hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/tie
~/others-works/emacs/org-reveal/ox-reveal hides ~/.emacs.d/contrib/ox-reveal
~/others-works/emacs/sierotki hides ~/.emacs.d/contrib/sierotki
~/.emacs.d/contrib/org-drill hides ~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-drill
~/.emacs.d/contrib/org-learn hides ~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-learn
~/others-works/emacs/dired-details+ hides /home/mbork/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-details+-20151231.1250/dired-details+
~/others-works/emacs/dired-details hides /home/mbork/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-details-20130824.458/dired-details
~/others-works/emacs/typopunct hides /home/mbork/.emacs.d/elpa/typopunct-1.0/typopunct
~/works/marcin/emacs/pascal hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/progmodes/pascal
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/others-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro

Features:
(shadow emacsbug face-remap executable lispy lispy-inline avy
semantic/db eieio-base ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff lispy-tags eieio-opt counsel
etags fileloop swiper edebug xref project help-fns radix-tree cl-print
debug backtrace misearch multi-isearch magit-extras magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-collab ghub-graphql treepy graphql ghub
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode git-commit
magit-git magit-section magit-utils magit-popup log-edit pcvs-util
add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async colir color autorevert
filenotify typopunct sierotki emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-setup emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-player-simple emms-streams
emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-info-metaflac emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms emms-compat multi-replace-regex wmat vc-git diff-mode vc
vc-dispatcher tex dbus xml crm pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools pdf-view bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util tex-mode
ansible f s yasnippet elec-pair ob-js ob-python ob-sql ob-sqlite
ob-shell ox-oddmuse ox-md ox-ascii ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-org ox-html table ox-beamer ox-latex ox-publish ox
org-mru-clock org-duration org-info org-habit org-docview emc
org-tree-slide org-timer org-drill pcase savehist org-id hi-lock
org-learn org-protocol counsel-org-clock org-clock ledger-mode
ledger-check ledger-schedule ledger-xact eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-module esh-groups ledger-texi ledger-test
ledger-sort ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-post ledger-occur
ledger-init ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-navigate ledger-fonts
ledger-exec ledger-context ledger-complete ledger-commodities esh-arg
esh-util cus-edit cus-start cus-load ledger-regex org-toggl beeminder
ewoc anaphora request url-http url-auth url-gw nsm url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
js-lookup flycheck rx dash projectile grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs cl-extra help-mode net-search hydra lv not-too-often
gnus-dired org-mu4e org-element avl-tree generator
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
url-util google-maps-geocode google-maps-base org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func mu4e-contrib mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs browse-url gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark
mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr
image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search
time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader hl-line cl mu4e-meta diminish ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap
thingatpt server dired-x dired dired-loaddefs paren iedit edmacro kmacro
iedit-lib tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
parse-time format-spec advice mule-util tex-site dired-dups-autoloads
dired-efap-autoloads git-gutter-fringe-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads
git-gutter-autoloads htmlize-autoloads typopunct-autoloads info package
easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 802414 106737)
 (symbols 48 48386 3)
 (strings 32 212955 43942)
 (string-bytes 1 7717681)
 (vectors 16 143012)
 (vector-slots 8 2315095 52934)
 (floats 8 14646 2604)
 (intervals 56 7286 677)
 (buffers 992 37))

--
Marcin Borkowski
http://mbork.pl