Subject: 27.0.50; Emacs master can't be built in Win 10
From: Shuguang Sun <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 13:55:42 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi all,

I tried to build emacs master from 22 April till
5f4e8e2e088de9fb76cb631077c6eddd3219f594. 
It fails with following message:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp.el (source)...
Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/textmodes/page.el (source)...
Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/register.el (source)...
Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/textmodes/paragraphs.el (source)...
Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/progmodes/prog-mode.el (source)...
Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp-mode.el (source)...
Loading c:/gitemacs/emacs/lisp/progmodes/elisp-mode.el (source)...
make[1]: *** [Makefile:808: bootstrap-emacs.pdmp] Segmentation fault
make[1]: Leaving directory '/c/gitemacs/emacs/src'
make: *** [Makefile:423: src] Error 2
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---