Subject: 27.0.50; gnus nnimap weird interaction between select methods
From: Deus Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 16:09:13 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I use gnus to read mail with imap (nnimap). I have two accounts defined
as:
    1. gmx: defined in gnus-select-method, and the other
    2. AIA: defined in gnus-secondary-select-methods

Following the recent strange behaviors with gnus group buffers and other
gnus related stuff, I decided to have a clean start for my gnus:

1. removed the gnus start-up files:
   mv .newsrc dot-newsrc
   mv .newsrc.eld dot-newsrc.eld
   mv .gnus.el dot-gnus.el   -- (empty anyway)
   rm .*~

2. pulled-in to the latest commit form master
   - commit d209d64622 "Update from Gnulib" (April 13, 2019)

3. compiled with "make bootstrap" & "sudo make install"

4. start a brand new Emacs and start gnus.

The following strange behaviors appeared after the upgrade & clean
start:
    1. during start-up asks for a username to "gmx+AIA". Clearly there
       can be no such group. Some how this seems like an interaction
       between the two select methods.
    2. When the Group buffer is displayed, I get:
       - The gmx server groups, defined in gnus-select-method
         ("primary"), are now displayed as "nnimap+gmx:groupname" (ex:
         nnimap+gmx:INBOX).
       - The AIA server groups, defined in gnus-secondary-select-methods
         or not displayed at all (initially), even though some have new
         messages.
       - Pressing "L", displays all groups from both servers, but:
         + The AIA groups have all zero unread articles. Entering those
           groups which I know have new articles, displays the new
           articles correctly.
         + The gmx group are displayed twice, as:
           - nnimap+gmx:INBOX, the "new" format
           - INBOX, the "traditional" format for the gnus-select-method.
    3. The AIA groups (secondary) are not updated with new messages
       where reloading the Group buffer, are updated in the Summary
       buffer after pressing "/N".

The following behavior was displayed before the upgrade:
   1. Many articles are shown as unread twice, after the first read.

Any more info needed, that can help, let me know.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.24)
 of 2019-04-14 built on dellcorei5dias
Repository revision: d209d646220bf1967e12d2de5c37b2be82e29835
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11905000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux buster/sid

Recent messages:
Opening nnimap server on gmx...done
Reading active file from gmx via nnimap...done
Opening connection to imap.gmx.com via tls...
nnimap read 0k from imap-mail.outlook.com (initial sync of 186 groups; please wait)
nnimap read 89k from imap-mail.outlook.com (initial sync of 186 groups; please wait)
nnimap read 320k from imap-mail.outlook.com (initial sync of 186 groups; please wait)
nnimap read 737k from imap-mail.outlook.com (initial sync of 186 groups; please wait)
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Auto-saving...

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-dbus --without-cairo
 --with-modules --with-file-notification=yes --with-xwidgets
 --without-selinux 'CFLAGS=-O2 -s''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  cursor-sensor-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-tangle hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-tangle
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-eshell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-eshell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-clock hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-clock
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-install hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-install
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-keys hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-keys
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-octave hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-octave
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-indent hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-indent
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-processing hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-processing
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-version hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-version
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ref hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-ref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lua hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-lua
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sed hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-sed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-exp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-exp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-html hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-html
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-plantuml hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-plantuml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-faces hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-faces
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sass hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-sass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-coq hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-coq
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-irc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-irc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mouse hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-mouse
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-pcomplete hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-pcomplete
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-latex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-css hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-css
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-gnuplot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-gnuplot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-texinfo hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-texinfo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-rmail hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-rmail
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-crypt hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-crypt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ebnf hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-ebnf
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-feed hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-feed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-C hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-C
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mhe hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-mhe
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-perl hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-perl
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-latex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-comint hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-comint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-table hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-agenda hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-agenda
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-man hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-man
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-footnote hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-footnote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-md hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-md
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ledger hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-ledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-abc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-abc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-io hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-io
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-hledger hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-hledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-maxima hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-maxima
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-plot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-plot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-duration hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-duration
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ocaml hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-ocaml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-eww hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-eww
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-archive hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-archive
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-dot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-dot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-mscgen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-mscgen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-habit hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-habit
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-icalendar hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-icalendar
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-java hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-java
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mobile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-mobile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-attach hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-attach
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-macro hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-macro
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-asymptote hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-asymptote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-calc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-calc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-js hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-js
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sql hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-sql
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-clojure hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-clojure
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-shen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-shen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-odt hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-odt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-stan hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-stan
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-beamer hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-beamer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-shell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-shell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-forth hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-forth
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-entities hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-entities
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-timer hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-timer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-scheme hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-scheme
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-publish hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-publish
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-bbdb hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-bbdb
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-eval hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-eval
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-src hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-src
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-macs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-macs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-ascii hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-ascii
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-core hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-core
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-inlinetask hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-inlinetask
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-docview hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-docview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-gnus hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-gnus
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-capture hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-capture
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-haskell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-haskell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-datetree hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-datetree
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-groovy hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-groovy
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-protocol hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-protocol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-awk hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-awk
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-info hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-info
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-lint hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-lint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lilypond hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-lilypond
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-id hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-id
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-picolisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-picolisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-screen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-screen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-fortran hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-fortran
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-matlab hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-matlab
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-colview hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-colview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-bibtex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-bibtex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-python hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-python
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-compat hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-compat
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-list hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-list
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sqlite hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-sqlite
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-J hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-J
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-w3m hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-w3m
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-makefile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-makefile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ditaa hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-ditaa
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-R hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-R
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-goto hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-goto
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-table hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ruby hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-ruby
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-ctags hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-ctags
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-element hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-element
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-vala hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-vala
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-tempo hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-tempo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-loaddefs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-loaddefs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lob hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-lob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/auth-source-pass-20190408.1255/auth-source-pass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/auth-source-pass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.1.0/ada-xref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-xref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.1.0/ada-stmt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-stmt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.1.0/ada-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-mode
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.1.0/ada-prj hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-prj
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

Features:
(shadow emacsbug smiley shr-color shr svg dom mm-archive gnus-bcklg
mailalias smtpmail sort gnus-cite bbdb-message sendmail mail-extr
outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg orgalist flyspell ispell org-toc
org-bookmark org-mouse org-info org-id org-gnus org-eww org-eshell
org-docview doc-view image-mode org-crypt org-bbdb org-table nnir
switch-window switch-window-mvborder switch-window-asciiart quail
gnus-async qp gnus-ml disp-table tramp-cache tramp-sh recentf
tree-widget ido helm-x-files helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
bookmark pp jka-compr helpful imenu trace info-look shut-up f
dash-functional help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs s loop misearch
multi-isearch image-file helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf ffap cursor-sensor nndraft nnmh utf-7 bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua
gnutls network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
mailcap nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win winner helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
backtrace helm-info paredit pcre2el rxt re-builder pdf-loader two-column
hydra lv bm printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr
flycheck-ledger flycheck cl-extra help-mode occur-x multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more thingatpt
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect
esh-autosuggest company eshell-z em-dirs esh-var esh-mode eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
eshell-up helm-ls-git vc-git diff-mode vc vc-dispatcher helm-swoop
helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep grep compile helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib
helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async ace-jump-mode mode-icons
emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode pcase ht dash hl-line
color cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-islam cal-julian holidays
hol-loaddefs bbdb-anniv bbdb-com crm mailabbrev appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-mime ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-habit org-edna org-clock org-element avl-tree generator
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
url-util google-maps-geocode google-maps-base org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-latex ob-plantuml ob-org ob-shell ob-ditaa
ob-dot ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs htmlize bbdb bbdb-site timezone
lxc-tramp tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
parse-time format-spec advice paren midnight gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit elec-pair cus-start
cus-load mule-util edmacro kmacro tex-site cl rx url-auth info package
easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 672766 70325)
 (symbols 48 46299 2)
 (strings 32 166489 17744)
 (string-bytes 1 5977045)
 (vectors 16 86802)
 (vector-slots 8 1006959 39228)
 (floats 8 1390 559)
 (intervals 56 5740 512)
 (buffers 992 83))