Subject: 27.0.50; (eshell)Top > Commands > Invocation
From: Van L <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:18:54 +1100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Emacs,

There is a problem with sentence (2) in paragraph (2) traced to
eshell.info, eshell.texi.

Can OpenAI's GPT2 improve that sentence in terms of aesthetic? [1]

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenAI#GPT2

# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-- quote from *info* (eshell) Invocation

   The command can be either an Elisp function or an external command.
Eshell looks first for an *note alias: Aliases. with the same name as
the command, then a *note built-in command: Built-ins. or a function
with the same name; if there is no match, it then tries to execute it as
an external command.

-- quote ends

# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-- quote from eshell.info

   The command can be either an Elisp function or an external command.
Eshell looks first for an *note alias: Aliases. with the same name as
the command, then a *note built-in command: Built-ins. or a function
with the same name; if there is no match, it then tries to execute it as
an external command.

-- quote ends

# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-- quote from eshell.texi

The command can be either an Elisp function or an external command.
Eshell looks first for an alias (@pxref{Aliases}) with the same name as the
command, then a built-in (@pxref{Built-ins}) or a function with the
same name; if there is no match, it then tries to execute it as an
external command.

-- quote ends