Subject: 26.1; ispell nil reference error when dictionary not found
From: Mark Diekhans <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 10:27:09 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On the first call to ispell-word, if ispell-set-spellchecker-params fails to find hunspell dictionaries on the first invocation it
gives the useful error message:
  "no default hunspell diectionary found"

On subsequence calls, it fails with
   "Wrong type argument: stringp, nil"

call stack is
  string-match("," nil 0)
  split-string(nil "," t)
  ispell-parse-hunspell-affix-file(nil)
  ispell-hunspell-fill-dictionary-entry(nil) *
  ispell-start-process()
  ispell-init-process()
  ispell-buffer-local-words()
  ispell-accept-buffer-local-defs()
  ispell-word(nil nil nil t)
  funcall-interactively(ispell-word nil nil nil t)
  call-interactively(ispell-word nil nil)
  command-execute(ispell-word)

This is caused by ispell-set-spellchecker-params setting
ispell-last-program-name before it has successfully completed.

a patch is attached that fixes this problem, resulting in a correct
error message on subsequence uses of ispell-word

---------

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin17.6.0, NS appkit-1561.40 Version 10.13.5 (Build 17F77))
 of 2018-06-22 built on highsierra.internal.macports.net
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1561

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/local --without-dbus --without-gconf
 --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --without-gpm --with-gnutls
 --with-xml2 --with-modules --infodir
 /opt/local/share/info/emacs --with-ns --with-lcms2
 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os -arch x86_64' CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names
 -Wl,-no_pie -arch x86_64''

Configured features:
JPEG NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS
MODULES THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: C
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: C
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  url-handler-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/src/emacs-grammarly/emacs-grammarly hides /Users/markd/.emacsrc/lisp/emacs-grammarly
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vcard hides /Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-vcard-20181005.1019/vcard
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-stan hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-exp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-J hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-gnus hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-css hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-lob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-forth hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-macs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-version hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-scheme hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ox hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-abc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-C hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-capture hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-ref hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-clojure hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-mouse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-ledger hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-ctags hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-entities hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-screen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-haskell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-mhe hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-keys hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ox-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-plot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-awk hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-groovy hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-octave hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-faces hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-colview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-R hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-timer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-ebnf hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-mobile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-fortran hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-perl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-sed hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-ruby hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-eval hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-habit hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-clock hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ox-html hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-src hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-rmail hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ox-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-sass hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-io hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-tangle hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-calc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-java hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-eww hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eww
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ox-md hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ox-beamer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-element hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-protocol hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-id hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-vala hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ox-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-feed hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-lua hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-coq hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-indent hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-matlab hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-datetree hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-python hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-bbdb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-makefile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-duration hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-agenda hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-dot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-js hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ox-publish hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-docview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ox-odt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ox-ascii hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-w3m hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-info hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-hledger hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-maxima hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-macro hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-sql hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-attach hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-processing hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-irc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-footnote hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/org-install hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-comint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/markd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171113/ob-shen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message cl bbdb-vm bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site
vm-rfaddons vm-undo vm-page vm-message vm-macro emacsbug message
rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
diff-mode org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils org-docview doc-view image-mode dired dired-loaddefs
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m cl-extra edebug dabbrev
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe help-fns radix-tree
tabify imenu man flyspell misearch multi-isearch help-mode
cl-print debug cus-start cus-load ispell vc-dispatcher vc-svn
pcmpl-unix elec-pair jka-compr epa-file epa derived epg battery
time server preview prv-emacs reporter desktop frameset tex-buf
latex latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake tex-ispell tex-style
tex crm org-vm realgud realgud-zshdb realgud:zshdb-track-mode
realgud:zshdb-core realgud:zshdb-init realgud-trepan3k
realgud:trepan3k-track-mode realgud:trepan3k-core
realgud:trepan3k-init realgud-trepan2 realgud:trepan2-track-mode
realgud:trepan2-core realgud:trepan2-init realgud-trepanpl
realgud:trepanpl-track-mode realgud:trepanpl-core
realgud:trepanpl-init realgud-trepanjs
realgud:trepanjs-track-mode realgud:trepanjs-core
realgud:trepanjs-init realgud-trepan realgud:trepan-track-mode
realgud:trepan-core realgud:trepan-init realgud-remake
realgud:remake-track-mode realgud:remake-core
realgud:remake-init realgud-rdebug realgud-rdebug-track-mode
realgud-rdebug-core realgud-rdebug-init realgud-lang-ruby
realgud-perldb realgud:perldb-track-mode realgud:perldb-core
realgud:perldb-init realgud-lang-perl realgud-pdb
realgud:pdb-track-mode realgud:pdb-core realgud:pdb-init python
tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver parse-time
realgud-nodejs realgud:nodejs-track-mode realgud:nodejs-core
realgud:nodejs-init realgud-lang-js realgud-kshdb
realgud:kshdb-track-mode realgud:kshdb-core realgud:kshdb-init
realgud-jdb realgud:jdb-track-mode realgud:jdb-core
realgud:jdb-init realgud-lang-java gud realgud-ipdb
realgud:ipdb-track-mode realgud:ipdb-core realgud:ipdb-init
realgud-lang-python realgud-gub realgud:gub-track-mode
realgud:gub-core realgud:gub-init realgud-gdb
realgud:gdb-track-mode realgud:gdb-init realgud:gdb-core
realgud-bashdb realgud:bashdb-track-mode realgud:bashdb-core
realgud:bashdb-init realgud-lang-posix-shell realgud:run
realgud-track-mode realgud-backtrace-mode realgud-track
realgud-shortkey realgud-menu realgud-eval realgud-cmds
realgud-send realgud-window realgud-utils subr-x thingatpt
realgud-init realgud-file compile esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-util
esh-mode realgud-core realgud-reset realgud-buffer-helper
realgud-buffer-backtrace realgud-buffer-command
realgud-buffer-info realgud-regexp json map realgud-lochist
org-element avl-tree generator org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs realgud-bp realgud-bp-image-data
realgud-loc realgud-buffer-source realgud-key key realgud-follow
realgud-lang realgud-fringe realgud-helper loc-changes
realgud-custom load-relative cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs emacs-grammarly mailrc warnings advice vm-reply
vm-virtual vm-summary-faces vm-pop utf7 mm-util mail-prsvr
vm-imap vm-thread vm-mime vm-motion vm-mouse vm-toolbar vm-menu
vm-window vm-crypto vm-summary vm-folder vm-minibuf vm-misc
timezone vm-pcrisis vm-autoload vm-autoloads vm-vars vm-version
vm medutil background shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
exec-path-from-shell finder-inf tex-site edmacro kmacro info
package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue cocoa ns lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 614688 60961)
 (symbols 48 49555 3)
 (miscs 40 383 1727)
 (strings 32 153310 3426)
 (string-bytes 1 4596805)
 (vectors 16 71557)
 (vector-slots 8 1518207 71332)
 (floats 8 203 571)
 (intervals 56 12272 487)
 (buffers 992 29))

--- ../orig/ispell.el	2019-02-24 10:14:18.000000000 -0800
+++ ispell.el	2019-02-24 10:17:50.000000000 -0800
@@ -1256,7 +1256,6 @@
 (defun ispell-set-spellchecker-params ()
   "Initialize some spellchecker parameters when changed or first used."
   (unless (eq ispell-last-program-name ispell-program-name)
-    (setq ispell-last-program-name ispell-program-name)
     (ispell-kill-ispell t)
     (if (and (condition-case ()
 		 (progn
@@ -1371,7 +1370,8 @@
                            (nth 7 adict)))
                       adict)
                     tmp-dicts-alist :test #'equal))
-      (setq ispell-dictionary-alist tmp-dicts-alist))))
+      (setq ispell-dictionary-alist tmp-dicts-alist)))
+      (setq ispell-last-program-name ispell-program-name))
 
 (defun ispell-valid-dictionary-list ()
   "Return a list of valid dictionaries.