Subject: [PATCH] * src/callproc.c (call-process/region): Fix docstring arg formatting
From: Nicholas Drozd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 08:13:10 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

---
 src/callproc.c | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/src/callproc.c b/src/callproc.c
index d4558387cf..f8036f51ef 100644
--- a/src/callproc.c
+++ b/src/callproc.c
@@ -237,7 +237,7 @@ DESTINATION can also have the form (REAL-BUFFER
STDERR-FILE); in that case,
  t (mix it with ordinary output), or a file name string.

 Fourth arg DISPLAY non-nil means redisplay buffer as output is inserted.
-Remaining arguments are strings passed as command arguments to PROGRAM.
+Remaining ARGS are strings passed as command arguments to PROGRAM.

 If executable PROGRAM can't be found as an executable, `call-process'
 signals a Lisp error.  `call-process' reports errors in execution of
@@ -1033,7 +1033,7 @@ STDERR-FILE may be nil (discard standard error output),
 t (mix it with ordinary output), or a file name string.

 Sixth arg DISPLAY non-nil means redisplay buffer as output is inserted.
-Remaining args are passed to PROGRAM at startup as command args.
+Remaining ARGS are passed to PROGRAM at startup as command arguments.

 If BUFFER is 0, `call-process-region' returns immediately with value nil.
 Otherwise it waits for PROGRAM to terminate
-- 
2.17.1