Subject: 27.0.50; Error rasied with global-auto-revert-mode
From: Malcolm Purvis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 10:17:10 +1100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Running the latest version of master emacs for the last few weeks has
been producing the following error when I enable global-auto-revert-mode:

Error running timer ‘auto-revert-buffers’: (wrong-type-argument
                                            file-notify--watch nil)

The stack trace of the error is:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument file-notify--watch nil)
  signal(wrong-type-argument (file-notify--watch nil))
  file-notify--watch-absolute-filename(nil)
  #f(compiled-function (key value) #<bytecode 0x4d9f4565>)(46 (#<killed buffer>))
  maphash(#f(compiled-function (key value) #<bytecode 0x4d9f4565>) #<hash-table equal 22/65 0x413abca5>)
  auto-revert-notify-add-watch()
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x43d3e4d9>)()
  apply(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x43d3e4d9>) nil)
  auto-revert-buffers()
  apply(auto-revert-buffers nil)
  timer-event-handler([t 23549 11629 47329 5 auto-revert-buffers nil nil 929000])

I see that autorevert.el was last change on Nov 4, which is about the
time I started seeing this error.

Malcolm

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-apple-darwin18.2.0, NS appkit-1671.10 Version 10.14.1 (Build 18B75))
 of 2018-11-16 built on magog.office.atlassian.com
Repository revision: 2cf9d9fed7de87a7b78fbc75a67a71fff00e8ffc
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1671
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.14.1

Recent messages:
No new newsgroups
Checking new news...
Reading active file from gnorb via nngnorb...done
nnimap home splitting mail...
nnimap read 0k from localhost
nnimap home splitting mail...done
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
nnimap read 0k from localhost
Quit
Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1 --with-gnutls
 --without-x --with-xml2 --without-dbus --with-imagemagick --with-rsvg
 --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
RSVG IMAGEMAGICK GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS THREADS LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  dubcaps-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: yas--auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-stan hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-stan
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-comint hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-comint
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-exp hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-exp
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-ctags hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-ctags
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-eshell hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-eshell
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-gnus hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-gnus
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-texinfo
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-version hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-version
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-shell hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-shell
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-attach hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-attach
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-C hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-C
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-macs hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-macs
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-entities hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-entities
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-dot hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-dot
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-sql hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sql
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-irc hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-irc
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-datetree hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-datetree
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-macro hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-macro
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-eval hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-eval
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-haskell hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-haskell
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-asymptote
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-mhe hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mhe
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-abc hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-abc
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-keys hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-keys
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-org hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-org
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-awk hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-awk
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-groovy hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-groovy
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-shen hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-shen
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-icalendar
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-octave hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-octave
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-scheme hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-scheme
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-mobile hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mobile
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-processing hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-processing
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ledger hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ledger
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-picolisp
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-colview hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-colview
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-R hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-R
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-table hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-table
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-html hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-html
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-fortran hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-fortran
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-plantuml
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-perl hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-perl
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sqlite
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-sed hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sed
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ditaa
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-w3m hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-w3m
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ruby hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ruby
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-habit hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-habit
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-screen hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-screen
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-mouse hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mouse
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-css hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-css
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-inlinetask
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-lisp hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lisp
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-pcomplete
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-lint hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-lint
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-id hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-id
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-vala hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-vala
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-rmail hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-rmail
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-capture hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-capture
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-sass hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sass
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-tangle hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-tangle
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-calc hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-calc
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-java hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-java
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-compat hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-compat
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-info hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-info
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-beamer hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-beamer
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-coq hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-coq
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-protocol hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-protocol
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-element hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-element
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-lob hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lob
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-mscgen
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-python hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-python
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-latex hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-latex
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-agenda hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-agenda
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-bbdb hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-bbdb
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ocaml
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ref hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ref
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lilypond
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-table hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-table
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-clojure hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-clojure
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-indent hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-indent
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-plot hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-plot
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-latex hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-latex
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-docview hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-docview
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-src hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-src
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-duration hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-duration
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-makefile hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-makefile
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ebnf
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-clock hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-clock
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-forth hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-forth
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-odt hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-odt
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-publish hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-publish
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-archive hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-archive
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-org hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-org
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-eww hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-eww
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-lua hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lua
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-bibtex hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-bibtex
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-faces hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-faces
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-man hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-man
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-list hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-list
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-md hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-md
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-loaddefs
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-J hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-J
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-ascii hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-ascii
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-matlab hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-matlab
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-timer hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-timer
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-core hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-core
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-feed hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-feed
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-io hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-io
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-gnuplot
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-js hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-js
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-footnote hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-footnote
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-maxima hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-maxima
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-hledger hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-hledger
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-install hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-install
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-crypt hides /Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-crypt
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20181118.2051/pdf-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-cache
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20181118.2051/pdf-isearch hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-isearch
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20181118.2051/pdf-outline hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-outline
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20181118.2051/pdf-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-util
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20181118.2051/pdf-tools hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-tools
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20181118.2051/pdf-annot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-annot
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20181118.2051/pdf-misc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-misc
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20181118.2051/pdf-occur hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-occur
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20181118.2051/pdf-sync hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-sync
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20181118.2051/pdf-history hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-history
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20181118.2051/pdf-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-view
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20181118.2051/pdf-dev hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-dev
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20181118.2051/pdf-virtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-virtual
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20181118.2051/pdf-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-info
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20181118.2051/pdf-links hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-links
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20181118.2051/pdf-loader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-loader
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20170220.335/tablist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tablist/tablist
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20170220.335/tablist-filter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tablist/tablist-filter
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-stan hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-J hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-abc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-eww hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-vala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-coq hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/malcolmp/builds/org-mode/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/malcolmp/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-20151121.1017/seq hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD-2cf9d9f_1/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug dabbrev company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-eclim company-template
company-bbdb hi-lock go-mode find-file face-remap make-mode dired-aux
gnus-dired nnagent nnml debug timer-list novice bbdb-sc gnus-dup
shr-color bbdb-message sendmail org-table image-file cl-print eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe misearch multi-isearch helm-x-files
helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-external helm-net
org-duration tabify shr text-property-search svg dom org-indent sort
smiley gnus-cite qp mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml mail-extr
executable gnus-draft gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 bbdb-gnus
gnutls network-stream gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache winner helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug backtrace helm-info disp-table hideshow time
atlassian-hacks cloudtoken ox-jira jira-markup-mode org-atlassian
atlassian-fixme atlassian-jira atlassian-bitbucket vc vc-dispatcher
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-collab ghub-graphql treepy
graphql ghub url-http url-gw nsm url-auth magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-process magit-margin magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-section
magit-utils magit-popup log-edit pcvs-util add-log monky view ediff-merg
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff
bindat malcolmp-key-mappings malcolmp-shells with-editor server
malcolmp-text engine-mode outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg
markdown-mode+ smartparens-markdown markdown-mode interleave pdf-occur
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools pdf-view bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util writegood-mode occur-default-current-word diminish undo-tree
diff flyspell ispell malcolmp-org ox-pandoc org-wunderlist org-archive
request-deferred deferred request gnorb gnorb-org gnorb-bbdb
gnorb-registry gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnorb-gnus gnorb-utils
org-capture org-attach vc-git gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig nngnorb org-habit org-mime ox-org org-protocol org-crypt
autorevert filenotify org-checklist skeleton cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-eww org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda
ob-latex ob-plantuml ob-org ob-ledger ob-shell ob-clojure ob-gnuplot
ob-ruby ob-python ob-R ob-ditaa ob-dot ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
ido-completing-read+ memoize minibuf-eldef org-id org-clock org-element
avl-tree smartparens-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs malcolmp-programming cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs firestarter ht
smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens-python smartparens
helm-projectile projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
anaconda-mode url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util pythonic yasnippet-snippets
yasnippet elec-pair highlight-indentation flymake-proc flymake warnings
company-capf company help-fns radix-tree elpy find-file-in-project ivy
flx delsel colir color ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt windmove diff-mode
elpy-shell pyvenv esh-var esh-cmd esh-opt esh-io esh-ext esh-proc
esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util elpy-profile
elpy-django elpy-refactor python tramp-sh tramp trampver tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete parse-time ido grep compile comint
ansi-color files-x etags multifile generator xref project cus-edit
cus-start cus-load flycheck find-func whitespace malcolmp-dired recentf
tree-widget wdired dired-x mac-key-mode redo+ malcolmp-auctex bible
malcolmp-bbdb bbdb-vcard vcard bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site
malcolmp-erc malcolmp-gnus message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mail-utils w3m
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailcap
doc-view jka-compr dired dired-loaddefs image-mode timezone w3m-hist
w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util supercite regi malcolmp-tramp malcolmp-appearance
helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp format-spec helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib helm-config helm-easymenu
async-bytecomp advice async browse-url alert log4e notifications dbus
xml gntp sanityinc-solarized-light-theme color-theme-sanityinc-solarized
malcolmp-snippets edmacro kmacro f dash s paradox paradox-menu
paradox-commit-list hydra ring lv paradox-execute paradox-github
paradox-core spinner exec-path-from-shell use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core location-home host-magog gnuemacs tex-site
rx cl info finder-inf package let-alist derived pcase cl-extra help-mode
easymenu url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv epg epg-config subr-x cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1578731 488617)
 (symbols 48 78618 933)
 (strings 32 400917 37206)
 (string-bytes 1 14308659)
 (vectors 16 139511)
 (vector-slots 8 2662878 139448)
 (floats 8 1300 1298)
 (intervals 56 23600 439)
 (buffers 992 111))

-- 
          Malcolm Purvis <[email-masked]>