Subject: test.iso-image-installer.i686 got stuck after kernel oops
From: Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 18:35:31 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The most recent build of 'test.iso-image-installer.i686-linux', which
was performed on hydra.gnunet.org, hit a kernel oops, and subsequently
got stuck.

  https://hydra.gnu.org/build/3194778

Here's the kernel oops debugging output:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
[ 1712.460353] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 119 at arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:803 do_debug+0x117/0x1e0
[ 1712.461651] Modules linked in: 9pnet_virtio 9p 9pnet fscache virtio_rng virtio_console virtio_net virtio_blk virtio_balloon virtio_pci virtio virtio_ring isci libsas scsi_transport_sas pata_atiixp pata_acpi nls_iso8859_1 wp512 serpent_generic xts dm_crypt hid_apple hid_generic usbhid hid uas usb_storage ahci libahci
[ 1712.462809] CPU: 0 PID: 119 Comm: xorriso Not tainted 4.19.5-gnu #1
[ 1712.462923] Hardware name: QEMU Standard PC (i440FX + PIIX, 1996), BIOS rel-1.11.2-0-gf9626ccb91-prebuilt.qemu-project.org 04/01/2014
[ 1712.463229] EIP: do_debug+0x117/0x1e0
[ 1712.463446] Code: 3d 01 80 00 00 74 9d f6 46 39 02 0f 85 92 00 00 00 f6 45 ed 40 8b 87 fc 06 00 00 74 29 0f b7 56 34 83 e2 03 66 83 fa 03 74 1c <0f> 0b 80 e4 bf 89 87 fc 06 00 00 3e 80 0f 10 81 66 38 ff fe ff ff
[ 1712.463757] EAX: 00004000 EBX: 00000000 ECX: c1205bbc EDX: 00000000
[ 1712.463863] ESI: c1205c0c EDI: cabcdf00 EBP: c1205c04 ESP: c1205bec
[ 1712.463974] DS: 007b ES: 007b FS: 00d8 GS: 00e0 SS: 0068 EFLAGS: cfa002b3
[ 1712.464107] CR0: 80050033 CR2: b671e00c CR3: 0715a000 CR4: 000006b0
[ 1712.464303] Call Trace:
[ 1712.464956]  ? fixup_bug.part.9+0x30/0x30
[ 1712.465060]  common_exception+0x11d/0x122
[ 1712.465284] EIP: __kmalloc+0xac/0x220
[ 1712.465353] Code: 08 85 c9 89 4d f0 0f 84 42 01 00 00 8b 45 f0 8b 5f 14 8d 4a 01 8b 37 01 c3 33 1b 33 9f b4 00 00 00 64 0f c7 0e 75 cb 8b 75 e4 <8b> 47 14 0f 18 04 03 f7 45 ec 00 80 00 00 0f 85 40 01 00 00 3e 8d
[ 1712.465614] EAX: cfa107e0 EBX: cfa106d0 ECX: 000be34a EDX: 000be349
[ 1712.465708] ESI: ca801d20 EDI: ca801d20 EBP: c1205c68 ESP: c1205c48
[ 1712.465802] DS: 007b ES: 007b FS: 00d8 GS: 00e0 SS: 0068 EFLAGS: cfa007e2
[ 1712.466294]  ? p9pdu_readf+0x530/0x5e0 [9pnet]
[ 1712.466385]  p9pdu_readf+0x530/0x5e0 [9pnet]
[ 1712.466472]  p9_client_walk+0xe4/0x210 [9pnet]
[ 1712.466557]  ? v9fs_fid_lookup_with_uid+0x2c/0x280 [9p]
[ 1712.466649]  v9fs_vfs_lookup.part.15+0x50/0x170 [9p]
[ 1712.466736]  ? v9fs_vfs_lookup.part.15+0x170/0x170 [9p]
[ 1712.466843]  v9fs_vfs_lookup+0x20/0x30 [9p]
[ 1712.466917]  __lookup_slow+0x73/0x140
[ 1712.466986]  lookup_slow+0x2e/0x50
[ 1712.467047]  walk_component+0x1b0/0x340
[ 1712.467114]  ? inode_permission+0x54/0x1a0
[ 1712.467186]  link_path_walk.part.32+0x384/0x520
[ 1712.467262]  ? path_init+0x15e/0x320
[ 1712.467325]  path_lookupat+0x49/0x1d0
[ 1712.467392]  filename_lookup+0x97/0x170
[ 1712.467461]  ? inode_permission+0x54/0x1a0
[ 1712.467534]  ? __check_object_size+0xa1/0x150
[ 1712.467610]  ? strncpy_from_user+0x3b/0x150
[ 1712.467683]  user_path_at_empty+0x2a/0x40
[ 1712.467754]  vfs_statx+0x70/0xd0
[ 1712.467815]  ? __radix_tree_delete+0x70/0x90
[ 1712.467888]  __do_sys_stat64+0x33/0x60
[ 1712.467963]  ? p9_fid_destroy+0x3b/0x40 [9pnet]
[ 1712.468039]  ? kzfree+0x27/0x40
[ 1712.468096]  ? kzfree+0x27/0x40
[ 1712.468154]  ? call_rcu_sched+0x14/0x20
[ 1712.468219]  ? __fput+0x14d/0x200
[ 1712.468307]  sys_stat64+0x13/0x20
[ 1712.468370]  do_fast_syscall_32+0x7f/0x1e0
[ 1712.468445]  entry_SYSENTER_32+0x6b/0xbe
[ 1712.468594] EIP: 0xb7ee1d09
[ 1712.468657] Code: 08 8b 80 5c cd ff ff 85 d2 74 02 89 02 5d c3 8b 04 24 c3 8b 0c 24 c3 8b 1c 24 c3 8b 3c 24 c3 90 90 51 52 55 89 e5 0f 34 cd 80 <5d> 5a 59 c3 90 90 90 90 8d 76 00 58 b8 77 00 00 00 cd 80 90 8d 76
[ 1712.468919] EAX: ffffffda EBX: b6702170 ECX: b70411d0 EDX: aca09919
[ 1712.469013] ESI: b70411d0 EDI: 00000000 EBP: b6700d10 ESP: b7041188
[ 1712.469112] DS: 007b ES: 007b FS: 0000 GS: 0033 SS: 007b EFLAGS: 00000296
[ 1712.469305] ---[ end trace 372b5d7e332500b3 ]---
[ 1712.470857] BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at 00100002
[ 1712.471021] *pdpt = 0000000007159001 *pde = 0000000000000000 
[ 1712.471326] Oops: 0000 [#1] SMP PTI
[ 1712.471449] CPU: 0 PID: 119 Comm: xorriso Tainted: G        W         4.19.5-gnu #1
[ 1712.471564] Hardware name: QEMU Standard PC (i440FX + PIIX, 1996), BIOS rel-1.11.2-0-gf9626ccb91-prebuilt.qemu-project.org 04/01/2014
[ 1712.471754] EIP: p9pdu_readf+0x97/0x5e0 [9pnet]
[ 1712.471832] Code: 04 8b 36 e8 db fa ff ff 85 c0 0f 85 85 01 00 00 0f b7 45 e8 66 89 06 89 de 8d 76 00 8d bc 27 00 00 00 00 83 45 e4 01 8b 45 e4 <0f> b6 00 84 c0 75 a2 31 db 8b 7d f0 65 33 3d 14 00 00 00 89 d8 0f
[ 1712.472089] EAX: 00100002 EBX: c1205c30 ECX: 00000000 EDX: ca801d20
[ 1712.472183] ESI: c1205c30 EDI: 00000001 EBP: c1205c10 ESP: c1205be8
[ 1712.472276] DS: 007b ES: 007b FS: 00d8 GS: 00e0 SS: 0068 EFLAGS: cfa00622
[ 1712.472377] CR0: 80050033 CR2: 00100002 CR3: 0715a000 CR4: 000006b0
[ 1712.472472] Call Trace:
[ 1712.472545]  p9pdu_readf+0x350/0x5e0 [9pnet]
[ 1712.472633]  p9pdu_readf+0x564/0x5e0 [9pnet]
[ 1712.472717]  p9_client_walk+0xe4/0x210 [9pnet]
[ 1712.472801]  ? v9fs_fid_lookup_with_uid+0x2c/0x280 [9p]
[ 1712.472892]  v9fs_vfs_lookup.part.15+0x50/0x170 [9p]
[ 1712.472980]  ? v9fs_vfs_lookup.part.15+0x170/0x170 [9p]
[ 1712.473072]  v9fs_vfs_lookup+0x20/0x30 [9p]
[ 1712.473147]  __lookup_slow+0x73/0x140
[ 1712.473214]  lookup_slow+0x2e/0x50
[ 1712.473274]  walk_component+0x1b0/0x340
[ 1712.473339]  ? inode_permission+0x54/0x1a0
[ 1712.473409]  link_path_walk.part.32+0x384/0x520
[ 1712.473483]  ? path_init+0x15e/0x320
[ 1712.473545]  path_lookupat+0x49/0x1d0
[ 1712.473621]  filename_lookup+0x97/0x170
[ 1712.473689]  ? inode_permission+0x54/0x1a0
[ 1712.473761]  ? __check_object_size+0xa1/0x150
[ 1712.473837]  ? strncpy_from_user+0x3b/0x150
[ 1712.473909]  user_path_at_empty+0x2a/0x40
[ 1712.473979]  vfs_statx+0x70/0xd0
[ 1712.474041]  ? __radix_tree_delete+0x70/0x90
[ 1712.474113]  __do_sys_stat64+0x33/0x60
[ 1712.474187]  ? p9_fid_destroy+0x3b/0x40 [9pnet]
[ 1712.474261]  ? kzfree+0x27/0x40
[ 1712.474319]  ? kzfree+0x27/0x40
[ 1712.474377]  ? call_rcu_sched+0x14/0x20
[ 1712.474441]  ? __fput+0x14d/0x200
[ 1712.474502]  sys_stat64+0x13/0x20
[ 1712.474564]  do_fast_syscall_32+0x7f/0x1e0
[ 1712.474638]  entry_SYSENTER_32+0x6b/0xbe
[ 1712.474705] EIP: 0xb7ee1d09
[ 1712.474758] Code: 08 8b 80 5c cd ff ff 85 d2 74 02 89 02 5d c3 8b 04 24 c3 8b 0c 24 c3 8b 1c 24 c3 8b 3c 24 c3 90 90 51 52 55 89 e5 0f 34 cd 80 <5d> 5a 59 c3 90 90 90 90 8d 76 00 58 b8 77 00 00 00 cd 80 90 8d 76
[ 1712.475015] EAX: ffffffda EBX: b6702170 ECX: b70411d0 EDX: aca09919
[ 1712.475109] ESI: b70411d0 EDI: 00000000 EBP: b6700d10 ESP: b7041188
[ 1712.475202] DS: 007b ES: 007b FS: 0000 GS: 0033 SS: 007b EFLAGS: 00000296
[ 1712.475315] Modules linked in: 9pnet_virtio 9p 9pnet fscache virtio_rng virtio_console virtio_net virtio_blk virtio_balloon virtio_pci virtio virtio_ring isci libsas scsi_transport_sas pata_atiixp pata_acpi nls_iso8859_1 wp512 serpent_generic xts dm_crypt hid_apple hid_generic usbhid hid uas usb_storage ahci libahci
[ 1712.475844] CR2: 0000000000100002
[ 1712.476229] ---[ end trace 372b5d7e332500b4 ]---
[ 1712.476362] EIP: p9pdu_readf+0x97/0x5e0 [9pnet]
[ 1712.476443] Code: 04 8b 36 e8 db fa ff ff 85 c0 0f 85 85 01 00 00 0f b7 45 e8 66 89 06 89 de 8d 76 00 8d bc 27 00 00 00 00 83 45 e4 01 8b 45 e4 <0f> b6 00 84 c0 75 a2 31 db 8b 7d f0 65 33 3d 14 00 00 00 89 d8 0f
[ 1712.476700] EAX: 00100002 EBX: c1205c30 ECX: 00000000 EDX: ca801d20
[ 1712.476792] ESI: c1205c30 EDI: 00000001 EBP: c1205c10 ESP: c3e1befc
[ 1712.476885] DS: 007b ES: 007b FS: 00d8 GS: 00e0 SS: 0068 EFLAGS: cfa00622
[ 1712.476985] CR0: 80050033 CR2: 00100002 CR3: 0715a000 CR4: 000006b0
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

This is followed by over 15K lines of: "xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done",
at which point I forcefully killed the build.

See below for a copy of the build log up until it got stuck.

       Mark

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
@ build-started /gnu/store/728nk6n1yxb5r969pxr4mq8p97r7dizf-disk-image.drv - i686-linux /var/log/guix/drvs/72//8nk6n1yxb5r969pxr4mq8p97r7dizf-disk-image.drv.bz2
qemu-system-i386: warning: hub 0 is not connected to host network
^[c^[[?7l^[[2J^[[0mSeaBIOS (version rel-1.11.2-0-gf9626ccb91-prebuilt.qemu-project.org)

iPXE (http://ipxe.org) 00:03.0 C980 PCI2.10 PnP PMM+0FF91290+0FEF1290 C980
Press Ctrl-B to configure iPXE (PCI 00:03.0)...                                                                               

Booting from ROM..^[c^[[?7l^[[2J[    0.000000] Linux version 4.19.5-gnu (nixbld@) (gcc version 7.3.0 (GCC)) #1 SMP 1
[    0.000000] KERNEL supported cpus:
[    0.000000]   Intel GenuineIntel
[    0.000000]   AMD AuthenticAMD
[    0.000000]   NSC Geode by NSC
[    0.000000]   Cyrix CyrixInstead
[    0.000000]   Centaur CentaurHauls
[    0.000000]   Transmeta GenuineTMx86
[    0.000000]   Transmeta TransmetaCPU
[    0.000000]   UMC UMC UMC UMC
[    0.000000] x86/fpu: x87 FPU will use FXSAVE
[    0.000000] BIOS-provided physical RAM map:
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x000000000009fbff] usable
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x000000000009fc00-0x000000000009ffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000000f0000-0x00000000000fffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000000100000-0x000000000ffdffff] usable
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x000000000ffe0000-0x000000000fffffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000fffc0000-0x00000000ffffffff] reserved
[    0.000000] Notice: NX (Execute Disable) protection missing in CPU!
[    0.000000] SMBIOS 2.8 present.
[    0.000000] DMI: QEMU Standard PC (i440FX + PIIX, 1996), BIOS rel-1.11.2-0-gf9626ccb91-prebuilt.qemu-project.org 04/01/2014
[    0.000000] tsc: Fast TSC calibration using PIT
[    0.000000] tsc: Detected 3300.003 MHz processor
[    0.035719] last_pfn = 0xffe0 max_arch_pfn = 0x1000000
[    0.035886] Disabled
[    0.035927] x86/PAT: MTRRs disabled, skipping PAT initialization too.
[    0.036104] x86/PAT: Configuration [0-7]: WB  WT  UC- UC  WB  WT  UC- UC  
[    0.058595] found SMP MP-table at [mem 0x000f5920-0x000f592f] mapped at [(ptrval)]
[    0.060726] Scanning 1 areas for low memory corruption
[    0.064478] RAMDISK: [mem 0x0f617000-0x0ffdffff]
[    0.064986] ACPI: Early table checksum verification disabled
[    0.066466] ACPI: RSDP 0x00000000000F5730 000014 (v00 BOCHS )
[    0.066691] ACPI: RSDT 0x000000000FFE157C 000030 (v01 BOCHS  BXPCRSDT 00000001 BXPC 00000001)
[    0.067289] ACPI: FACP 0x000000000FFE1458 000074 (v01 BOCHS  BXPCFACP 00000001 BXPC 00000001)
[    0.067861] ACPI: DSDT 0x000000000FFE0040 001418 (v01 BOCHS  BXPCDSDT 00000001 BXPC 00000001)
[    0.067968] ACPI: FACS 0x000000000FFE0000 000040
[    0.068047] ACPI: APIC 0x000000000FFE14CC 000078 (v01 BOCHS  BXPCAPIC 00000001 BXPC 00000001)
[    0.068092] ACPI: HPET 0x000000000FFE1544 000038 (v01 BOCHS  BXPCHPET 00000001 BXPC 00000001)
[    0.069063] 0MB HIGHMEM available.
[    0.069450] 255MB LOWMEM available.
[    0.069480]   mapped low ram: 0 - 0ffe0000
[    0.069497]   low ram: 0 - 0ffe0000
[    0.085499] Zone ranges:
[    0.085589]   DMA      [mem 0x0000000000001000-0x0000000000ffffff]
[    0.085663]   Normal   [mem 0x0000000001000000-0x000000000ffdffff]
[    0.085685]   HighMem  empty
[    0.085720] Movable zone start for each node
[    0.085759] Early memory node ranges
[    0.085808]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000000001000-0x000000000009efff]
[    0.085837]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000000100000-0x000000000ffdffff]
[    0.090365] Reserved but unavailable: 65666 pages
[    0.090565] Initmem setup node 0 [mem 0x0000000000001000-0x000000000ffdffff]
[    0.097641] Using APIC driver default
[    0.098034] ACPI: PM-Timer IO Port: 0x608
[    0.098492] ACPI: LAPIC_NMI (acpi_id[0xff] dfl dfl lint[0x1])
[    0.098821] IOAPIC[0]: apic_id 0, version 32, address 0xfec00000, GSI 0-23
[    0.098930] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 0 global_irq 2 dfl dfl)
[    0.099188] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 5 global_irq 5 high level)
[    0.099225] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 9 global_irq 9 high level)
[    0.099322] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 10 global_irq 10 high level)
[    0.099337] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 11 global_irq 11 high level)
[    0.099556] Using ACPI (MADT) for SMP configuration information
[    0.099611] ACPI: HPET id: 0x8086a201 base: 0xfed00000
[    0.100076] smpboot: Allowing 1 CPUs, 0 hotplug CPUs
[    0.100937] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x00000000-0x00000fff]
[    0.100996] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x0009f000-0x0009ffff]
[    0.101036] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x000a0000-0x000effff]
[    0.101048] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x000f0000-0x000fffff]
[    0.101216] [mem 0x10000000-0xfffbffff] available for PCI devices
[    0.101261] Booting paravirtualized kernel on bare hardware
[    0.101720] clocksource: refined-jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 7645519600211568 ns
[    0.102483] random: get_random_bytes called from start_kernel+0x81/0x48c with crng_init=0
[    0.103348] setup_percpu: NR_CPUS:8 nr_cpumask_bits:8 nr_cpu_ids:1 nr_node_ids:1
[    0.105908] percpu: Embedded 30 pages/cpu @(ptrval) s93772 r0 d29108 u122880
[    0.107991] Built 1 zonelists, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 64766
[    0.108158] Kernel command line: panic=1 --load=/gnu/store/7j981igpxrk8wiylnfywgs9gx7w6gfyb-linux-vm-loader console=ttyS0
[    0.109701] Dentry cache hash table entries: 32768 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
[    0.109948] Inode-cache hash table entries: 16384 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
[    0.110569] Initializing CPU#0
[    0.306435] Initializing HighMem for node 0 (00000000:00000000)
[    0.320256] Memory: 164780K/261624K available (8777K kernel code, 919K rwdata, 3420K rodata, 1164K init, 792K bss, 96844K reserved, 0K cma-reserved, 0K highmem)
[    0.320370] virtual kernel memory layout:
[    0.320370]     fixmap  : 0xfff14000 - 0xfffff000   ( 940 kB)
[    0.320370]   cpu_entry : 0xffa00000 - 0xffb39000   (1252 kB)
[    0.320370]     pkmap   : 0xff600000 - 0xff800000   (2048 kB)
[    0.320370]     vmalloc : 0xd07e0000 - 0xff5fe000   ( 750 MB)
[    0.320370]     lowmem  : 0xc0000000 - 0xcffe0000   ( 255 MB)
[    0.320370]       .init : 0xc3ce6000 - 0xc3e09000   (1164 kB)
[    0.320370]       .data : 0xc3892598 - 0xc3cd1f00   (4350 kB)
[    0.320370]       .text : 0xc3000000 - 0xc3892598   (8777 kB)
[    0.320452] Checking if this processor honours the WP bit even in supervisor mode...Ok.
[    0.326500] SLUB: HWalign=32, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=1, Nodes=1
[    0.326677] Kernel/User page tables isolation: enabled
[    0.328038] ftrace: allocating 37725 entries in 74 pages
[    0.459640] rcu: Hierarchical RCU implementation.
[    0.459759] rcu: 	RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=8 to nr_cpu_ids=1.
[    0.459859] rcu: Adjusting geometry for rcu_fanout_leaf=16, nr_cpu_ids=1
[    0.479110] NR_IRQS: 2304, nr_irqs: 256, preallocated irqs: 16
[    0.488767] Console: colour VGA+ 80x25
[    0.500541] console [ttyS0] enabled
[    0.501524] allocated 524288 bytes of page_ext
[    0.501897] ACPI: Core revision 20180810
[    0.507291] clocksource: hpet: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 19112604467 ns
[    0.509401] APIC: Switch to symmetric I/O mode setup
[    0.509553] Enabling APIC mode:  Flat.  Using 1 I/O APICs
[    0.517769] ..TIMER: vector=0x30 apic1=0 pin1=2 apic2=-1 pin2=-1
[    0.536916] clocksource: tsc-early: mask: 0xffffffffffffffff max_cycles: 0x2f914f14c1e, max_idle_ns: 440795202126 ns
[    0.538436] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 6600.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=13200012)
[    0.538915] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[    0.540062] Security Framework initialized
[    0.540255] Yama: becoming mindful.
[    0.544381] AppArmor: AppArmor initialized
[    0.546457] Mount-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
[    0.546612] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
[    0.561841] Last level iTLB entries: 4KB 0, 2MB 0, 4MB 0
[    0.561979] Last level dTLB entries: 4KB 0, 2MB 0, 4MB 0, 1GB 0
[    0.562227] Spectre V2 : Mitigation: Full generic retpoline
[    0.562341] Spectre V2 : Spectre v2 / SpectreRSB mitigation: Filling RSB on context switch
[    0.562521] Speculative Store Bypass: Vulnerable
[    0.679785] Freeing SMP alternatives memory: 28K
[    0.709409] smpboot: CPU0: Intel QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+ (family: 0x6, model: 0x6, stepping: 0x3)
[    0.712145] Performance Events: PMU not available due to virtualization, using software events only.
[    0.715089] rcu: Hierarchical SRCU implementation.
[    0.722384] NMI watchdog: Perf NMI watchdog permanently disabled
[    0.726343] smp: Bringing up secondary CPUs ...
[    0.726574] smp: Brought up 1 node, 1 CPU
[    0.726835] smpboot: Max logical packages: 1
[    0.727090] smpboot: Total of 1 processors activated (6600.00 BogoMIPS)
[    0.737261] devtmpfs: initialized
[    0.746838] clocksource: jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 7645041785100000 ns
[    0.747136] futex hash table entries: 256 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    0.750709] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
[    0.758044] RTC time: 18:32:44, date: 11/29/18
[    0.763212] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[    0.766321] audit: initializing netlink subsys (disabled)
[    0.770910] EISA bus registered
[    0.771142] cpuidle: using governor ladder
[    0.771346] cpuidle: using governor menu
[    0.772711] ACPI: bus type PCI registered
[    0.773024] acpiphp: ACPI Hot Plug PCI Controller Driver version: 0.5
[    0.773719] audit: type=2000 audit(1543516364.252:1): state=initialized audit_enabled=0 res=1
[    0.779007] PCI: PCI BIOS revision 2.10 entry at 0xfd1fa, last bus=0
[    0.779183] PCI: Using configuration type 1 for base access
[    0.808375] HugeTLB registered 2.00 MiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
[    0.815484] ACPI: Added _OSI(Module Device)
[    0.815664] ACPI: Added _OSI(Processor Device)
[    0.815830] ACPI: Added _OSI(3.0 _SCP Extensions)
[    0.816004] ACPI: Added _OSI(Processor Aggregator Device)
[    0.816234] ACPI: Added _OSI(Linux-Dell-Video)
[    0.816311] ACPI: Added _OSI(Linux-Lenovo-NV-HDMI-Audio)
[    0.833659] ACPI: 1 ACPI AML tables successfully acquired and loaded
[    0.849409] ACPI: Interpreter enabled
[    0.849409] ACPI: (supports S0 S3 S4 S5)
[    0.849409] ACPI: Using IOAPIC for interrupt routing
[    0.849409] PCI: Using host bridge windows from ACPI; if necessary, use "pci=nocrs" and report a bug
[    0.849409] ACPI: Enabled 2 GPEs in block 00 to 0F
[    0.904843] ACPI: PCI Root Bridge [PCI0] (domain 0000 [bus 00-ff])
[    0.905332] acpi PNP0A03:00: _OSC: OS supports [ASPM ClockPM Segments MSI]
[    0.905777] acpi PNP0A03:00: _OSC failed (AE_NOT_FOUND); disabling ASPM
[    0.906345] acpi PNP0A03:00: fail to add MMCONFIG information, can't access extended PCI configuration space under this bridge.
[    0.915625] acpiphp: Slot [3] registered
[    0.916083] acpiphp: Slot [4] registered
[    0.916423] acpiphp: Slot [5] registered
[    0.916757] acpiphp: Slot [6] registered
[    0.917095] acpiphp: Slot [7] registered
[    0.917547] acpiphp: Slot [8] registered
[    0.917891] acpiphp: Slot [9] registered
[    0.918086] acpiphp: Slot [10] registered
[    0.918273] acpiphp: Slot [11] registered
[    0.918526] acpiphp: Slot [12] registered
[    0.918841] acpiphp: Slot [13] registered
[    0.919203] acpiphp: Slot [14] registered
[    0.919543] acpiphp: Slot [15] registered
[    0.919885] acpiphp: Slot [16] registered
[    0.920218] acpiphp: Slot [17] registered
[    0.920553] acpiphp: Slot [18] registered
[    0.920907] acpiphp: Slot [19] registered
[    0.921151] acpiphp: Slot [20] registered
[    0.921338] acpiphp: Slot [21] registered
[    0.921655] acpiphp: Slot [22] registered
[    0.921989] acpiphp: Slot [23] registered
[    0.922344] acpiphp: Slot [24] registered
[    0.922681] acpiphp: Slot [25] registered
[    0.923019] acpiphp: Slot [26] registered
[    0.923358] acpiphp: Slot [27] registered
[    0.923600] acpiphp: Slot [28] registered
[    0.923786] acpiphp: Slot [29] registered
[    0.924008] acpiphp: Slot [30] registered
[    0.924338] acpiphp: Slot [31] registered
[    0.924846] PCI host bridge to bus 0000:00
[    0.925238] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [io  0x0000-0x0cf7 window]
[    0.925486] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [io  0x0d00-0xffff window]
[    0.925712] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff window]
[    0.925921] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x10000000-0xfebfffff window]
[    0.926128] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x100000000-0x17fffffff window]
[    0.926509] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [bus 00-ff]
[    0.939378] pci 0000:00:01.1: legacy IDE quirk: reg 0x10: [io  0x01f0-0x01f7]
[    0.939543] pci 0000:00:01.1: legacy IDE quirk: reg 0x14: [io  0x03f6]
[    0.939681] pci 0000:00:01.1: legacy IDE quirk: reg 0x18: [io  0x0170-0x0177]
[    0.939806] pci 0000:00:01.1: legacy IDE quirk: reg 0x1c: [io  0x0376]
[    0.941614] pci 0000:00:01.3: quirk: [io  0x0600-0x063f] claimed by PIIX4 ACPI
[    0.941765] pci 0000:00:01.3: quirk: [io  0x0700-0x070f] claimed by PIIX4 SMB
[    1.009149] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKA] (IRQs 5 *10 11)
[    1.010503] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKB] (IRQs 5 *10 11)
[    1.011173] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKC] (IRQs 5 10 *11)
[    1.011800] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKD] (IRQs 5 10 *11)
[    1.013619] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKS] (IRQs *9)
[    1.020393] pci 0000:00:02.0: vgaarb: setting as boot VGA device
[    1.020609] pci 0000:00:02.0: vgaarb: VGA device added: decodes=io+mem,owns=io+mem,locks=none
[    1.021487] pci 0000:00:02.0: vgaarb: bridge control possible
[    1.022550] vgaarb: loaded
[    1.027764] SCSI subsystem initialized
[    1.029335] ACPI: bus type USB registered
[    1.029899] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    1.030582] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    1.030977] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    1.032500] EDAC MC: Ver: 3.0.0
[    1.035517] PCI: Using ACPI for IRQ routing
[    1.046094] NetLabel: Initializing
[    1.046199] NetLabel:  domain hash size = 128
[    1.046274] NetLabel:  protocols = UNLABELED CIPSOv4 CALIPSO
[    1.048073] NetLabel:  unlabeled traffic allowed by default
[    1.052635] HPET: 3 timers in total, 0 timers will be used for per-cpu timer
[    1.053182] hpet0: at MMIO 0xfed00000, IRQs 2, 8, 0
[    1.053490] hpet0: 3 comparators, 64-bit 100.000000 MHz counter
[    1.058468] clocksource: Switched to clocksource tsc-early
[    1.212983] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.6.0
[    1.213290] VFS: Dquot-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
[    1.217649] AppArmor: AppArmor Filesystem Enabled
[    1.218548] pnp: PnP ACPI init
[    1.225539] pnp: PnP ACPI: found 6 devices
[    1.225742] PnPBIOS: Disabled
[    1.284233] clocksource: acpi_pm: mask: 0xffffff max_cycles: 0xffffff, max_idle_ns: 2085701024 ns
[    1.286665] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[    1.293360] tcp_listen_portaddr_hash hash table entries: 512 (order: 0, 6144 bytes)
[    1.293685] TCP established hash table entries: 2048 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
[    1.294132] TCP bind hash table entries: 2048 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    1.294358] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 2048 bind 2048)
[    1.295562] UDP hash table entries: 256 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
[    1.295844] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 256 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
[    1.297739] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[    1.298321] pci 0000:00:01.0: PIIX3: Enabling Passive Release
[    1.298510] pci 0000:00:00.0: Limiting direct PCI/PCI transfers
[    1.298689] pci 0000:00:01.0: Activating ISA DMA hang workarounds
[    1.299287] pci 0000:00:02.0: Video device with shadowed ROM at [mem 0x000c0000-0x000dffff]
[    1.304161] Trying to unpack rootfs image as initramfs...
[    2.447978] Freeing initrd memory: 10020K
[    2.448530] PCI-DMA: Using software bounce buffering for IO (SWIOTLB)
[    2.448700] software IO TLB: mapped [mem 0x0ac16000-0x0ec16000] (64MB)
[    2.450443] Scanning for low memory corruption every 60 seconds
[    2.456934] Initialise system trusted keyrings
[    2.458510] workingset: timestamp_bits=14 max_order=16 bucket_order=2
[    2.473952] zbud: loaded
[    2.481291] pstore: using deflate compression
[    2.483021] Allocating IMA blacklist keyring.
[    2.497374] Key type asymmetric registered
[    2.498160] Asymmetric key parser 'x509' registered
[    2.498391] bounce: pool size: 64 pages
[    2.498696] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 247)
[    2.499376] io scheduler noop registered
[    2.499503] io scheduler deadline registered (default)
[    2.500179] io scheduler cfq registered
[    2.502711] shpchp: Standard Hot Plug PCI Controller Driver version: 0.4
[    2.505002] input: Power Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXPWRBN:00/input/input0
[    2.506858] ACPI: Power Button [PWRF]
[    2.509842] isapnp: Scanning for PnP cards...
[    2.865130] isapnp: No Plug & Play device found
[    2.867240] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 32 ports, IRQ sharing enabled
[    2.891075] 00:05: ttyS0 at I/O 0x3f8 (irq = 4, base_baud = 115200) is a 16550A
[    2.919520] Linux agpgart interface v0.103
[    2.990942] brd: module loaded
[    3.009158] loop: module loaded
[    3.023344] scsi host0: ata_piix
[    3.025913] scsi host1: ata_piix
[    3.026708] ata1: PATA max MWDMA2 cmd 0x1f0 ctl 0x3f6 bmdma 0xc0a0 irq 14
[    3.026862] ata2: PATA max MWDMA2 cmd 0x170 ctl 0x376 bmdma 0xc0a8 irq 15
[    3.032666] libphy: Fixed MDIO Bus: probed
[    3.032805] tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6
[    3.033935] PPP generic driver version 2.4.2
[    3.034739] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
[    3.034924] ehci-pci: EHCI PCI platform driver
[    3.035279] ehci-platform: EHCI generic platform driver
[    3.035709] ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
[    3.035878] ohci-pci: OHCI PCI platform driver
[    3.036151] ohci-platform: OHCI generic platform driver
[    3.036351] uhci_hcd: USB Universal Host Controller Interface driver
[    3.038849] i8042: PNP: PS/2 Controller [PNP0303:KBD,PNP0f13:MOU] at 0x60,0x64 irq 1,12
[    3.042351] serio: i8042 KBD port at 0x60,0x64 irq 1
[    3.042723] serio: i8042 AUX port at 0x60,0x64 irq 12
[    3.044955] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[    3.048601] input: AT Translated Set 2 keyboard as /devices/platform/i8042/serio0/input/input1
[    3.050457] rtc_cmos 00:00: RTC can wake from S4
[    3.054182] rtc_cmos 00:00: registered as rtc0
[    3.054971] rtc_cmos 00:00: alarms up to one day, y3k, 114 bytes nvram, hpet irqs
[    3.055275] i2c /dev entries driver
[    3.056318] device-mapper: uevent: version 1.0.3
[    3.057643] device-mapper: ioctl: 4.39.0-ioctl (2018-04-03) initialised: [email-masked]
[    3.058257] platform eisa.0: Probing EISA bus 0
[    3.058587] platform eisa.0: EISA: Cannot allocate resource for mainboard
[    3.058796] platform eisa.0: Cannot allocate resource for EISA slot 1
[    3.058921] platform eisa.0: Cannot allocate resource for EISA slot 2
[    3.059053] platform eisa.0: Cannot allocate resource for EISA slot 3
[    3.059179] platform eisa.0: Cannot allocate resource for EISA slot 4
[    3.059288] platform eisa.0: Cannot allocate resource for EISA slot 5
[    3.059388] platform eisa.0: Cannot allocate resource for EISA slot 6
[    3.059512] platform eisa.0: Cannot allocate resource for EISA slot 7
[    3.059612] platform eisa.0: Cannot allocate resource for EISA slot 8
[    3.059726] platform eisa.0: EISA: Detected 0 cards
[    3.059951] cpufreq_nforce2: No nForce2 chipset
[    3.060633] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
[    3.064140] NET: Registered protocol family 10
[    3.072541] Segment Routing with IPv6
[    3.073233] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    3.073901] Key type dns_resolver registered
[    3.074054] mce: Unable to init MCE device (rc: -5)
[    3.074613] Using IPI No-Shortcut mode
[    3.075027] sched_clock: Marking stable (3043632116, 29852251)->(3185921953, -112437586)
[    3.078028] registered taskstats version 1
[    3.078203] Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates
[    3.079288] zswap: loaded using pool lzo/zbud
[    3.089810] Key type big_key registered
[    3.091491] Key type trusted registered
[    3.093393] Key type encrypted registered
[    3.093754] AppArmor: AppArmor sha1 policy hashing enabled
[    3.094149] ima: No TPM chip found, activating TPM-bypass!
[    3.094367] ima: Allocated hash algorithm: sha1
[    3.096397] evm: Initialising EVM extended attributes:
[    3.096527] evm: security.selinux
[    3.096602] evm: security.SMACK64
[    3.096656] evm: security.SMACK64EXEC
[    3.096713] evm: security.SMACK64TRANSMUTE
[    3.096774] evm: security.SMACK64MMAP
[    3.096845] evm: security.apparmor
[    3.096903] evm: security.ima
[    3.096951] evm: security.capability
[    3.097018] evm: HMAC attrs: 0x1
[    3.100253]   Magic number: 10:598:545
[    3.100553] tty ttyS21: hash matches
[    3.101271] rtc_cmos 00:00: setting system clock to 2018-11-29 18:32:47 UTC (1543516367)
[    3.201709] ata2.00: ATAPI: QEMU DVD-ROM, 2.5+, max UDMA/100
[    3.216324] scsi 1:0:0:0: CD-ROM            QEMU     QEMU DVD-ROM     2.5+ PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
[    3.244242] sr 1:0:0:0: [sr0] scsi3-mmc drive: 4x/4x cd/rw xa/form2 tray
[    3.244552] cdrom: Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.20
[    3.249570] sr 1:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg0 type 5
[    3.497628] Freeing unused kernel image memory: 1164K
[    3.498439] tsc: Refined TSC clocksource calibration: 3300.034 MHz
[    3.499070] clocksource: tsc: mask: 0xffffffffffffffff max_cycles: 0x2f916ce95e3, max_idle_ns: 440795328508 ns
[    3.499538] clocksource: Switched to clocksource tsc
[    3.506755] Write protecting the kernel text: 8780k
[    3.508425] Write protecting the kernel read-only data: 3424k
[    3.509708] Run /init as init process
GC Warning: pthread_getattr_np or pthread_attr_getstack failed for main thread
GC Warning: Couldn't read /proc/stat
Welcome, this is GNU's early boot Guile.
Use '--repl' for an initrd REPL.

loading kernel modules...
[    4.988745] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
[    5.086960] usbcore: registered new interface driver uas
[    5.123749] hidraw: raw HID events driver (C) Jiri Kosina
[    5.132077] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
[    5.132344] usbhid: USB HID core driver
[    5.411512] isci: Intel(R) C600 SAS Controller Driver - version 1.2.0
[    5.766905] PCI Interrupt Link [LNKC] enabled at IRQ 11
[    6.085363] PCI Interrupt Link [LNKD] enabled at IRQ 10
[    6.401062] PCI Interrupt Link [LNKA] enabled at IRQ 10
[    6.718563] PCI Interrupt Link [LNKB] enabled at IRQ 11
[    7.078139] random: fast init done
[    7.079327] random: crng init done
[    7.104534] FS-Cache: Loaded
[    7.125904] 9pnet: Installing 9P2000 support
[    7.135392] 9p: Installing v9fs 9p2000 file system support
[    7.136230] FS-Cache: Netfs '9p' registered for caching
configuring QEMU networking...
loading '/gnu/store/7j981igpxrk8wiylnfywgs9gx7w6gfyb-linux-vm-loader'...
environment variable `PATH' set to `/gnu/store/xd7cph5n2cy6aj9w8sbaclwx3ymz6dl8-qemu-minimal-3.0.0/bin:/gnu/store/qjvr5ba10hjbg9cmrgmcz4hafil07npm-parted-3.2/sbin:/gnu/store/zxy38xdaj42lha2xlwc8hw98yiq2jwrj-e2fsprogs-1.44.3/bin:/gnu/store/zxy38xdaj42lha2xlwc8hw98yiq2jwrj-e2fsprogs-1.44.3/sbin:/gnu/store/bnzn1bk1fb5bwzhsgz645mcm5q1h58nk-dosfstools-4.1/sbin:/gnu/store/l99sfx0dw3pxsalpxw5aiykx6r12hi5v-xorriso-1.5.0/bin:/gnu/store/7di7j0kyd0alqnm5rc4q42xfdgw85qk6-sed-4.5/bin:/gnu/store/6n1m063vh7g07gzfca6wjg1kjwrbvj4z-grep-3.1/bin:/gnu/store/rbx51fm837v4nj81fwp3br5ymchcvhq3-coreutils-8.29/bin:/gnu/store/5dm0advb4n7x7490s78szhwv731jnn60-findutils-4.6.0/bin:/gnu/store/lcaly2pykqgclhpg3d6hz4l86lwcd8q2-gawk-4.2.1/bin'
registering closures...
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [                                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [                                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [                                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [                                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [                                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#                                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#                                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#                                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#                                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#                                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#                                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##                                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##                                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##                                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##                                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##                                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##                                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###                                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###                                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###                                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###                                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###                                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###                                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####                                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####                                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####                                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####                                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####                                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####                                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####                                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####                                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####                                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####                                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####                                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####                                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######                                                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######                                                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######                                                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######                                                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######                                                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######                                                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######                                               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######                                               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######                                               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######                                               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######                                               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######                                               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########                                              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########                                              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########                                              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########                                              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########                                              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########                                              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########                                             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########                                             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########                                             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########                                             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########                                             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########                                             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########                                            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########                                            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########                                            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########                                            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########                                            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########                                            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########                                           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########                                           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########                                           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########                                           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########                                           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########                                           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############                                          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############                                          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############                                          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############                                          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############                                          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############                                          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#############                                         ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#############                                         ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#############                                         ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#############                                         ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#############                                         ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#############                                         ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############                                        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############                                        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############                                        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############                                        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############                                        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############                                        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############                                       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############                                       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############                                       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############                                       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############                                       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############                                       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####################                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####################                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####################                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####################                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####################                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######################                                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######################                                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######################                                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######################                                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######################                                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######################                                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######################                               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######################                               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######################                               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######################                               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######################                               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######################                               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########################                              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########################                              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########################                              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########################                              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########################                              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########################                              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########################                             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########################                             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########################                             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########################                             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########################                             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########################                             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########################                            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########################                            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########################                            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########################                            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########################                            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########################                            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########################                           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########################                           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########################                           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########################                           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########################                           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########################                           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############################                          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############################                          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############################                          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############################                          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############################                          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############################                          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############################                          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#############################                         ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#############################                         ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#############################                         ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#############################                         ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#############################                         ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############################                        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############################                        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############################                        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############################                        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############################                        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############################                        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############################                       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############################                       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############################                       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############################                       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############################                       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############################                       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################################                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################################                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################################                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################################                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################################                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################################                      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################################                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################################                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################################                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################################                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################################                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################################                     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################                    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################################                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################################                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################################                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################################                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################################                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################################                   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################################                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################################                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################################                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################################                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################################                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################################                  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####################################                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####################################                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####################################                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####################################                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####################################                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#####################################                 ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######################################                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######################################                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######################################                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######################################                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######################################                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######################################                ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######################################               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######################################               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######################################               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######################################               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######################################               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#######################################               ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########################################              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########################################              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########################################              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########################################              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########################################              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########################################              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [########################################              ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########################################             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########################################             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########################################             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########################################             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########################################             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#########################################             ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########################################            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########################################            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########################################            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########################################            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##########################################            ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########################################           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########################################           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########################################           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########################################           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########################################           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###########################################           ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############################################          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############################################          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############################################          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############################################          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############################################          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############################################          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [############################################          ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#############################################         ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#############################################         ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#############################################         ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#############################################         ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#############################################         ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############################################        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############################################        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############################################        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############################################        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############################################        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##############################################        ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############################################       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############################################       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############################################       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############################################       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############################################       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###############################################       ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################################################      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################################################      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################################################      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################################################      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################################################      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [################################################      ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################################################     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################################################     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################################################     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################################################     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################################################     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [#################################################     ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################################    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################################    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################################    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################################    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################################    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################################    ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################################################   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################################################   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################################################   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################################################   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################################################   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [###################################################   ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################################################  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################################################  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################################################  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################################################  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################################################  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [####################################################  ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################################### ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################################### ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################################### ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################################### ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################################### ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [##################################################### ]
^[[Kregistering 324 items  [######################################################]
^[[Kregistering 324 items

^[[Kregistering 326 items  [                                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [                                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [                                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [                                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [                                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [                                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#                                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#                                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#                                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#                                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#                                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#                                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##                                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##                                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##                                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##                                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##                                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##                                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###                                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###                                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###                                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###                                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###                                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###                                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####                                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####                                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####                                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####                                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####                                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####                                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####                                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####                                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####                                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####                                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####                                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####                                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######                                                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######                                                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######                                                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######                                                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######                                                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######                                                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######                                               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######                                               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######                                               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######                                               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######                                               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######                                               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########                                              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########                                              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########                                              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########                                              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########                                              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########                                              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########                                             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########                                             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########                                             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########                                             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########                                             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########                                             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########                                            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########                                            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########                                            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########                                            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########                                            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########                                            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########                                           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########                                           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########                                           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########                                           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########                                           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########                                           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############                                          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############                                          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############                                          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############                                          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############                                          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############                                          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############                                         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############                                         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############                                         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############                                         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############                                         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############                                         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############                                        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############                                        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############                                        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############                                        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############                                        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############                                        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############                                       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############                                       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############                                       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############                                       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############                                       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############                                       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################                                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################                                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################                                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################                                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################                                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####################                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####################                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####################                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####################                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####################                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####################                                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######################                                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######################                                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######################                                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######################                                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######################                                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######################                                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######################                               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######################                               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######################                               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######################                               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######################                               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######################                               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########################                              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########################                              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########################                              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########################                              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########################                              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########################                              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########################                             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########################                             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########################                             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########################                             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########################                             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########################                             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########################                            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########################                            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########################                            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########################                            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########################                            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########################                            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########################                           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########################                           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########################                           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########################                           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########################                           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########################                           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########################                           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############################                          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############################                          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############################                          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############################                          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############################                          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############################                          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############################                         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############################                         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############################                         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############################                         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############################                         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############################                         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############################                        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############################                        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############################                        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############################                        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############################                        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############################                        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############################                       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############################                       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############################                       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############################                       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############################                       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############################                       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################################                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################################                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################################                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################################                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################################                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################################                      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################################                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################################                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################################                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################################                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################################                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################################                     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################                    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################################                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################################                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################################                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################################                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################################                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################################                   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################################                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################################                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################################                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################################                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################################                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################################                  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####################################                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####################################                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####################################                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####################################                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####################################                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#####################################                 ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######################################                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######################################                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######################################                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######################################                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######################################                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######################################                ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######################################               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######################################               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######################################               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######################################               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######################################               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#######################################               ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########################################              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########################################              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########################################              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########################################              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########################################              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [########################################              ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########################################             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########################################             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########################################             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########################################             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########################################             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#########################################             ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########################################            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########################################            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########################################            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########################################            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########################################            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##########################################            ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########################################           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########################################           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########################################           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########################################           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########################################           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###########################################           ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############################################          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############################################          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############################################          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############################################          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############################################          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [############################################          ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############################################         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############################################         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############################################         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############################################         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############################################         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#############################################         ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############################################        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############################################        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############################################        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############################################        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############################################        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##############################################        ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############################################       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############################################       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############################################       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############################################       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############################################       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###############################################       ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################################################      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################################################      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################################################      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################################################      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################################################      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [################################################      ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################################################     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################################################     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################################################     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################################################     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################################################     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [#################################################     ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################################    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################################    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################################    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################################    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################################    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################################    ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################################################   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################################################   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################################################   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################################################   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################################################   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [###################################################   ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################################################  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################################################  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################################################  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################################################  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################################################  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [####################################################  ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################################### ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################################### ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################################### ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################################### ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################################### ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [##################################################### ]
^[[Kregistering 326 items  [######################################################]
^[[Kregistering 326 items
GNU xorriso 1.5.0 : RockRidge filesystem manipulator, libburnia project.

Drive current: -outdev 'stdio:/xchg/guixsd.iso'
Media current: stdio file, overwriteable
Media status : is blank
Media summary: 0 sessions, 0 data blocks, 0 data, 68.4g free
xorriso : UPDATE :     400 files added in 1 seconds
Added to ISO image: directory '/'='/tmp/grub.qvcshB'
xorriso : UPDATE :     593 files added in 2 seconds
Added to ISO image: file '/boot/grub/grub.cfg'='/gnu/store/6nsk3y2gls0drhqmjlg180xgih6i95wy-grub.cfg'
Added to ISO image: directory '/etc'='/tmp/root/etc'
Added to ISO image: directory '/var'='/tmp/root/var'
Added to ISO image: directory '/run'='/tmp/root/run'
Added to ISO image: directory '/mnt'='/tmp/root/mnt'
xorriso : NOTE : Ready for data at standard input
xorriso : UPDATE :     400 files added in 1 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :     800 files added in 2 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    1100 files added in 4 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    1300 files added in 5 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    1700 files added in 6 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    2200 files added in 7 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    2500 files added in 9 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    2700 files added in 10 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    3000 files added in 12 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    3300 files added in 13 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    3800 files added in 14 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    4200 files added in 15 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    4500 files added in 17 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    4700 files added in 18 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    5000 files added in 19 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    5400 files added in 20 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    5800 files added in 21 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    6200 files added in 22 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    6400 files added in 24 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    6600 files added in 25 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    7000 files added in 26 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    7500 files added in 27 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    8000 files added in 28 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    8400 files added in 29 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    8700 files added in 31 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    9100 files added in 32 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    9500 files added in 33 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :    9900 files added in 34 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   10200 files added in 36 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   10400 files added in 37 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   10800 files added in 38 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   11200 files added in 39 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   11696 files added in 41 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   12000 files added in 42 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   12300 files added in 43 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   12600 files added in 44 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   12900 files added in 45 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   13400 files added in 46 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   13700 files added in 48 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   14100 files added in 49 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   14500 files added in 50 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   15000 files added in 51 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   15300 files added in 53 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   15600 files added in 54 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   15900 files added in 55 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   16300 files added in 56 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   16500 files added in 57 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   16800 files added in 59 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   17000 files added in 60 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   17400 files added in 61 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   17800 files added in 62 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   18200 files added in 63 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   18600 files added in 65 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   18800 files added in 66 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   19100 files added in 67 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   19400 files added in 68 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   19900 files added in 70 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   20400 files added in 71 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   20600 files added in 72 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   20800 files added in 73 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   21200 files added in 74 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   21600 files added in 75 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   22000 files added in 77 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   22300 files added in 78 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   22500 files added in 79 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   22800 files added in 81 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   23200 files added in 82 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   23700 files added in 83 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   24000 files added in 84 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   24200 files added in 86 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   24600 files added in 87 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   24900 files added in 88 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   25300 files added in 89 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   25600 files added in 91 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   25700 files added in 92 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   25900 files added in 93 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   26300 files added in 94 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   26700 files added in 95 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   27200 files added in 96 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   27500 files added in 97 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   27700 files added in 99 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   27900 files added in 100 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   28200 files added in 101 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   28700 files added in 102 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   29000 files added in 103 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   29600 files added in 104 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   29900 files added in 106 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   30100 files added in 107 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   30500 files added in 108 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   31100 files added in 109 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   31600 files added in 110 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   32000 files added in 111 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   32200 files added in 112 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   32500 files added in 113 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   32900 files added in 114 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   33200 files added in 115 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   33700 files added in 117 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   34100 files added in 118 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   34300 files added in 119 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   34500 files added in 120 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   34700 files added in 121 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   35100 files added in 122 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   35500 files added in 123 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   35800 files added in 125 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   36100 files added in 126 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   36200 files added in 127 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   36400 files added in 128 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   36800 files added in 129 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   37200 files added in 130 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   37500 files added in 131 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   37800 files added in 133 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   38100 files added in 134 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   38400 files added in 136 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   38700 files added in 137 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   39000 files added in 138 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   39200 files added in 139 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   39400 files added in 140 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   39700 files added in 142 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   40000 files added in 143 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   40300 files added in 144 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   40500 files added in 145 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   40700 files added in 146 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   41100 files added in 148 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   41500 files added in 149 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   41800 files added in 150 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   41900 files added in 151 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   42200 files added in 152 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   42700 files added in 153 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   43300 files added in 154 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   43800 files added in 155 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   44200 files added in 156 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   44400 files added in 158 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   44900 files added in 159 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   45400 files added in 160 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   46000 files added in 161 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   46400 files added in 162 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   46600 files added in 163 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   46900 files added in 164 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   47200 files added in 165 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   47600 files added in 167 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   48100 files added in 168 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   48400 files added in 169 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   48600 files added in 170 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   48900 files added in 171 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   49400 files added in 172 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   50000 files added in 174 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   50400 files added in 175 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   50800 files added in 177 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   51200 files added in 178 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   51800 files added in 179 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   52400 files added in 180 seconds
xorriso : UPDATE :   52515 files added in 180 seconds
Added 326 items from file '-'
xorriso : UPDATE :   52515 files added in 184 seconds
xorriso : NOTE : Copying to System Area: 512 bytes from file '/gnu/store/skxhkxb2ddwdkcs82vimkkzb2lrryjx3-grub-hybrid-2.02/lib/grub/i386-pc/boot_hybrid.img'
xorriso : UPDATE :  0.03% done
xorriso : UPDATE :  0.20% done
xorriso : UPDATE :  0.54% done
xorriso : UPDATE :  0.89% done
xorriso : UPDATE :  1.23% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:59:37 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  1.61% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:59:30 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  2.20% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:59:01 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  3.46% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:57:59 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  4.11% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:57:53 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  4.94% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:57:43 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  6.02% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:57:28 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  6.36% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:57:36 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  6.78% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:57:40 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  7.13% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:57:45 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  7.46% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:57:50 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  7.81% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:57:55 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  8.17% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:57:59 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  8.55% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:58:03 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  8.93% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:58:09 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  9.31% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:58:14 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  9.64% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:58:19 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  10.01% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:58:22 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  10.38% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:58:25 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  10.66% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:58:30 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  10.91% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:58:36 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  11.15% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:58:42 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  11.58% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:58:41 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  11.97% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:58:42 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  12.37% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:59:09 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  12.64% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:59:14 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  12.90% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:59:19 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  13.17% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:59:23 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  13.53% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:59:22 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  13.91% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:59:21 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  14.27% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:59:20 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  14.48% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:59:26 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  14.67% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:59:32 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  14.89% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:59:36 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  15.12% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:59:39 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  15.46% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 18:59:53 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  15.66% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:00 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  15.92% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:01 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  16.12% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:07 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  16.28% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:13 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  16.45% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:20 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  16.78% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:17 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  17.02% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:18 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  17.18% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:24 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  17.43% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:25 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  17.60% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:01 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  17.79% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:05 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  17.96% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:10 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  18.26% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:03 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  18.48% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:04 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  18.69% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:06 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  18.90% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:07 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  19.07% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:09 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  19.27% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:11 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  19.42% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:16 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  19.59% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:19 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  19.80% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:26 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  20.04% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:23 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  20.38% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:13 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  20.71% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:04 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  20.94% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:05 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  21.12% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:09 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  21.37% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:07 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  21.78% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:57 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  21.98% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:00 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  22.19% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:02 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  22.34% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:45 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  22.56% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:48 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  22.72% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:55 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  22.95% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:56 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  23.23% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:54 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  23.37% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:00 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  23.56% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:02 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  23.73% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:07 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  23.97% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:07 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  24.21% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:07 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  24.52% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:04 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  24.85% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:09 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  25.15% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:04 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  25.33% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:08 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  25.61% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:05 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  25.93% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:01 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  26.15% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:03 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  26.39% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:02 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  26.59% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:05 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  26.73% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:09 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  26.91% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:12 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  27.22% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:09 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  27.40% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:11 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  27.54% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:18 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  27.78% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:17 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  28.13% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:10 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  28.42% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:06 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  28.79% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:00 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  29.03% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:01 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  29.23% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:03 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  29.55% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:00 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  29.65% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:06 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  29.70% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:16 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  29.79% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:28 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  29.85% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:41 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  30.04% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:42 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  30.36% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:34 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  30.74% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:23 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  30.95% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:25 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  31.29% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:19 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  31.51% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:20 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  31.69% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:22 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  31.79% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:37 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  31.89% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:46 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  32.15% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:42 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  32.31% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:46 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  32.52% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:46 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  32.80% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:41 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  33.08% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:37 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  33.20% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:42 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  33.36% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:46 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  33.52% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:49 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  33.63% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:54 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  33.93% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:55 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  34.09% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:00 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  34.25% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:03 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  34.50% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:59 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  34.74% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:56 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  34.92% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:56 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  35.11% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:57 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  35.27% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:01 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  35.47% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:00 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  35.64% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:01 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  35.83% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:06 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  36.01% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:08 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  36.11% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:18 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  36.23% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:24 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  36.40% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:24 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  36.58% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:24 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  37.04% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:03 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  37.25% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:02 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  37.50% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:59 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  37.83% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:52 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  38.02% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:41 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  38.18% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:46 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  38.39% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:46 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  38.64% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:44 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  38.81% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:48 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  38.94% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:52 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  39.09% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:56 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  39.26% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:58 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  39.43% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:00 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  39.66% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:59 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  39.90% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:12 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  39.94% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:29 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  39.99% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:42 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  40.20% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:38 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  40.33% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:42 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  40.41% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:51 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  40.55% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:54 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  40.63% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:03:03 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  40.76% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:03:05 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  40.91% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:03:06 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  41.19% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:03:50 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  41.33% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:03:47 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  41.72% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:03:06 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  41.97% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:54 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  42.16% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:50 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  42.31% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:51 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  42.53% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:45 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  42.65% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:50 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  42.76% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:55 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  42.91% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:57 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  43.04% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:03:00 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  43.18% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:29 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  43.29% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:35 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  43.42% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:41 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  43.52% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:48 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  43.76% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:42 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  44.02% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:34 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  44.24% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:32 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  44.45% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:30 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  44.72% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:25 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  45.00% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:02:20 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  45.44% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:50 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  45.77% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:43 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  46.08% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:39 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  46.49% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:31 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  46.85% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:26 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  47.17% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:24 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  47.57% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:20 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  47.86% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:18 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  48.03% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:22 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  48.15% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:25 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  48.21% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:32 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  48.35% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:26 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  48.48% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:32 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  48.65% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:36 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  48.84% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:39 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  48.98% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:43 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  49.14% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:47 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  49.37% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:47 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  49.65% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:46 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  49.90% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:44 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  50.23% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:41 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  50.51% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:57 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  50.73% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:57 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  51.10% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:47 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  51.37% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:45 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  51.63% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:44 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  51.78% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:47 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  51.99% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:48 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  52.24% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:47 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  52.40% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:50 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  52.57% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:52 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  52.86% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:50 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  53.15% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:40 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  53.49% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:35 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  53.80% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:33 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  54.14% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:29 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  54.46% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:27 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  54.81% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:25 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  55.15% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:22 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  55.51% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:20 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  55.83% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:18 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  56.21% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:16 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  56.56% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:58 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  56.73% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:03 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  57.12% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:01 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  57.49% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:00 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  57.87% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:58 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  58.25% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:57 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  58.56% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:57 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  58.94% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:56 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  59.31% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:55 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  59.69% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:54 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  60.13% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:53 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  60.51% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:49 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  60.89% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:48 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  61.26% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:48 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  61.62% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:48 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  61.96% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:48 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  62.34% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:48 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  62.80% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:46 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  63.27% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:44 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  63.63% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:44 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  63.81% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:46 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  64.02% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:50 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  64.22% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:52 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  64.40% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:56 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  64.74% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:56 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  65.12% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:55 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  65.36% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:56 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  65.54% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:59 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  65.72% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:00 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  65.92% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:03 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  66.09% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:05 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  66.34% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:06 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  66.55% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:28 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  66.92% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:23 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  67.35% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:17 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  67.74% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:13 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  68.01% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:13 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  68.19% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:15 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  68.52% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:13 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  68.73% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:14 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  68.87% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:17 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  69.09% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:17 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  69.30% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:11 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  69.51% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:13 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  69.79% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:13 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  70.12% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:11 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  70.41% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:10 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  70.62% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:12 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  70.83% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:13 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  71.09% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:14 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  71.38% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:13 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  71.81% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:09 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  72.08% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:09 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  72.41% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:08 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  72.61% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:09 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  72.81% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:12 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  73.16% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:09 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  73.52% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:07 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  73.89% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:05 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  74.16% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:07 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  74.35% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:08 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  74.56% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:09 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  74.86% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:09 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  75.06% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:13 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  75.42% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:10 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  75.73% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:10 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  76.00% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:09 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  76.33% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:07 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  76.69% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:07 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  76.97% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:07 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  77.22% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:07 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  77.41% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:09 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  77.58% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:10 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  77.89% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:10 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  78.18% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:07 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  78.58% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:04 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  78.92% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:03 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  79.23% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:03 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  79.50% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:04 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  79.82% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:03 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  80.13% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:03 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  80.49% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:02 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  80.78% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:02 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  81.05% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:02 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  81.52% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:57 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  81.98% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:55 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  82.35% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:55 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  82.68% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:54 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  82.89% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:56 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  83.15% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:57 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  83.53% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:56 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  83.75% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:57 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  83.98% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:57 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  84.15% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:00:59 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  84.38% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:01 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  84.54% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:07 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  84.73% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:08 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  84.94% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:08 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  85.11% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:11 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  85.33% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:11 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  85.54% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:12 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  85.76% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:12 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  85.99% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:13 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  86.20% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:13 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  86.42% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:14 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  86.61% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:14 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  86.89% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:21 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  87.00% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:24 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  87.15% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:25 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  87.38% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:24 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  87.55% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:25 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  87.80% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:24 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  87.99% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:24 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  88.29% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:23 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  88.44% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:24 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  88.69% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:24 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  88.87% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:23 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  89.08% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:25 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  89.31% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:24 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  89.66% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:22 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  90.03% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:18 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  90.45% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:16 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  90.75% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:15 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  91.06% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:14 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  91.38% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:13 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  91.62% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:13 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  91.76% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:14 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  91.86% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:16 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  92.07% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:12 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  92.30% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:12 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  92.65% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:12 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  93.00% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:10 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  93.21% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:11 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  93.46% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:11 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  93.73% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:11 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  93.87% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:13 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  93.97% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:14 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  94.04% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:16 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  94.19% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:20 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  94.55% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:18 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  94.83% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:17 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  94.99% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:17 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  95.16% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:18 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  95.27% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:20 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  95.59% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:19 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  95.93% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:17 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  96.15% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:18 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  96.39% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:17 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  96.58% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:18 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  96.91% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:16 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  97.26% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:15 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  97.62% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:15 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  97.98% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:14 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  98.21% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:14 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  98.45% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:14 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  98.65% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:15 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  98.73% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:16 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  98.81% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:16 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  98.90% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:17 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.00% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:18 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.35% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:17 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.61% done
[ 1712.460353] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 119 at arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:803 do_debug+0x117/0x1e0
[ 1712.461651] Modules linked in: 9pnet_virtio 9p 9pnet fscache virtio_rng virtio_console virtio_net virtio_blk virtio_balloon virtio_pci virtio virtio_ring isci libsas scsi_transport_sas pata_atiixp pata_acpi nls_iso8859_1 wp512 serpent_generic xts dm_crypt hid_apple hid_generic usbhid hid uas usb_storage ahci libahci
[ 1712.462809] CPU: 0 PID: 119 Comm: xorriso Not tainted 4.19.5-gnu #1
[ 1712.462923] Hardware name: QEMU Standard PC (i440FX + PIIX, 1996), BIOS rel-1.11.2-0-gf9626ccb91-prebuilt.qemu-project.org 04/01/2014
[ 1712.463229] EIP: do_debug+0x117/0x1e0
[ 1712.463446] Code: 3d 01 80 00 00 74 9d f6 46 39 02 0f 85 92 00 00 00 f6 45 ed 40 8b 87 fc 06 00 00 74 29 0f b7 56 34 83 e2 03 66 83 fa 03 74 1c <0f> 0b 80 e4 bf 89 87 fc 06 00 00 3e 80 0f 10 81 66 38 ff fe ff ff
[ 1712.463757] EAX: 00004000 EBX: 00000000 ECX: c1205bbc EDX: 00000000
[ 1712.463863] ESI: c1205c0c EDI: cabcdf00 EBP: c1205c04 ESP: c1205bec
[ 1712.463974] DS: 007b ES: 007b FS: 00d8 GS: 00e0 SS: 0068 EFLAGS: cfa002b3
[ 1712.464107] CR0: 80050033 CR2: b671e00c CR3: 0715a000 CR4: 000006b0
[ 1712.464303] Call Trace:
[ 1712.464956]  ? fixup_bug.part.9+0x30/0x30
[ 1712.465060]  common_exception+0x11d/0x122
[ 1712.465284] EIP: __kmalloc+0xac/0x220
[ 1712.465353] Code: 08 85 c9 89 4d f0 0f 84 42 01 00 00 8b 45 f0 8b 5f 14 8d 4a 01 8b 37 01 c3 33 1b 33 9f b4 00 00 00 64 0f c7 0e 75 cb 8b 75 e4 <8b> 47 14 0f 18 04 03 f7 45 ec 00 80 00 00 0f 85 40 01 00 00 3e 8d
[ 1712.465614] EAX: cfa107e0 EBX: cfa106d0 ECX: 000be34a EDX: 000be349
[ 1712.465708] ESI: ca801d20 EDI: ca801d20 EBP: c1205c68 ESP: c1205c48
[ 1712.465802] DS: 007b ES: 007b FS: 00d8 GS: 00e0 SS: 0068 EFLAGS: cfa007e2
[ 1712.466294]  ? p9pdu_readf+0x530/0x5e0 [9pnet]
[ 1712.466385]  p9pdu_readf+0x530/0x5e0 [9pnet]
[ 1712.466472]  p9_client_walk+0xe4/0x210 [9pnet]
[ 1712.466557]  ? v9fs_fid_lookup_with_uid+0x2c/0x280 [9p]
[ 1712.466649]  v9fs_vfs_lookup.part.15+0x50/0x170 [9p]
[ 1712.466736]  ? v9fs_vfs_lookup.part.15+0x170/0x170 [9p]
[ 1712.466843]  v9fs_vfs_lookup+0x20/0x30 [9p]
[ 1712.466917]  __lookup_slow+0x73/0x140
[ 1712.466986]  lookup_slow+0x2e/0x50
[ 1712.467047]  walk_component+0x1b0/0x340
[ 1712.467114]  ? inode_permission+0x54/0x1a0
[ 1712.467186]  link_path_walk.part.32+0x384/0x520
[ 1712.467262]  ? path_init+0x15e/0x320
[ 1712.467325]  path_lookupat+0x49/0x1d0
[ 1712.467392]  filename_lookup+0x97/0x170
[ 1712.467461]  ? inode_permission+0x54/0x1a0
[ 1712.467534]  ? __check_object_size+0xa1/0x150
[ 1712.467610]  ? strncpy_from_user+0x3b/0x150
[ 1712.467683]  user_path_at_empty+0x2a/0x40
[ 1712.467754]  vfs_statx+0x70/0xd0
[ 1712.467815]  ? __radix_tree_delete+0x70/0x90
[ 1712.467888]  __do_sys_stat64+0x33/0x60
[ 1712.467963]  ? p9_fid_destroy+0x3b/0x40 [9pnet]
[ 1712.468039]  ? kzfree+0x27/0x40
[ 1712.468096]  ? kzfree+0x27/0x40
[ 1712.468154]  ? call_rcu_sched+0x14/0x20
[ 1712.468219]  ? __fput+0x14d/0x200
[ 1712.468307]  sys_stat64+0x13/0x20
[ 1712.468370]  do_fast_syscall_32+0x7f/0x1e0
[ 1712.468445]  entry_SYSENTER_32+0x6b/0xbe
[ 1712.468594] EIP: 0xb7ee1d09
[ 1712.468657] Code: 08 8b 80 5c cd ff ff 85 d2 74 02 89 02 5d c3 8b 04 24 c3 8b 0c 24 c3 8b 1c 24 c3 8b 3c 24 c3 90 90 51 52 55 89 e5 0f 34 cd 80 <5d> 5a 59 c3 90 90 90 90 8d 76 00 58 b8 77 00 00 00 cd 80 90 8d 76
[ 1712.468919] EAX: ffffffda EBX: b6702170 ECX: b70411d0 EDX: aca09919
[ 1712.469013] ESI: b70411d0 EDI: 00000000 EBP: b6700d10 ESP: b7041188
[ 1712.469112] DS: 007b ES: 007b FS: 0000 GS: 0033 SS: 007b EFLAGS: 00000296
[ 1712.469305] ---[ end trace 372b5d7e332500b3 ]---
[ 1712.470857] BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at 00100002
[ 1712.471021] *pdpt = 0000000007159001 *pde = 0000000000000000 
[ 1712.471326] Oops: 0000 [#1] SMP PTI
[ 1712.471449] CPU: 0 PID: 119 Comm: xorriso Tainted: G        W         4.19.5-gnu #1
[ 1712.471564] Hardware name: QEMU Standard PC (i440FX + PIIX, 1996), BIOS rel-1.11.2-0-gf9626ccb91-prebuilt.qemu-project.org 04/01/2014
[ 1712.471754] EIP: p9pdu_readf+0x97/0x5e0 [9pnet]
[ 1712.471832] Code: 04 8b 36 e8 db fa ff ff 85 c0 0f 85 85 01 00 00 0f b7 45 e8 66 89 06 89 de 8d 76 00 8d bc 27 00 00 00 00 83 45 e4 01 8b 45 e4 <0f> b6 00 84 c0 75 a2 31 db 8b 7d f0 65 33 3d 14 00 00 00 89 d8 0f
[ 1712.472089] EAX: 00100002 EBX: c1205c30 ECX: 00000000 EDX: ca801d20
[ 1712.472183] ESI: c1205c30 EDI: 00000001 EBP: c1205c10 ESP: c1205be8
[ 1712.472276] DS: 007b ES: 007b FS: 00d8 GS: 00e0 SS: 0068 EFLAGS: cfa00622
[ 1712.472377] CR0: 80050033 CR2: 00100002 CR3: 0715a000 CR4: 000006b0
[ 1712.472472] Call Trace:
[ 1712.472545]  p9pdu_readf+0x350/0x5e0 [9pnet]
[ 1712.472633]  p9pdu_readf+0x564/0x5e0 [9pnet]
[ 1712.472717]  p9_client_walk+0xe4/0x210 [9pnet]
[ 1712.472801]  ? v9fs_fid_lookup_with_uid+0x2c/0x280 [9p]
[ 1712.472892]  v9fs_vfs_lookup.part.15+0x50/0x170 [9p]
[ 1712.472980]  ? v9fs_vfs_lookup.part.15+0x170/0x170 [9p]
[ 1712.473072]  v9fs_vfs_lookup+0x20/0x30 [9p]
[ 1712.473147]  __lookup_slow+0x73/0x140
[ 1712.473214]  lookup_slow+0x2e/0x50
[ 1712.473274]  walk_component+0x1b0/0x340
[ 1712.473339]  ? inode_permission+0x54/0x1a0
[ 1712.473409]  link_path_walk.part.32+0x384/0x520
[ 1712.473483]  ? path_init+0x15e/0x320
[ 1712.473545]  path_lookupat+0x49/0x1d0
[ 1712.473621]  filename_lookup+0x97/0x170
[ 1712.473689]  ? inode_permission+0x54/0x1a0
[ 1712.473761]  ? __check_object_size+0xa1/0x150
[ 1712.473837]  ? strncpy_from_user+0x3b/0x150
[ 1712.473909]  user_path_at_empty+0x2a/0x40
[ 1712.473979]  vfs_statx+0x70/0xd0
[ 1712.474041]  ? __radix_tree_delete+0x70/0x90
[ 1712.474113]  __do_sys_stat64+0x33/0x60
[ 1712.474187]  ? p9_fid_destroy+0x3b/0x40 [9pnet]
[ 1712.474261]  ? kzfree+0x27/0x40
[ 1712.474319]  ? kzfree+0x27/0x40
[ 1712.474377]  ? call_rcu_sched+0x14/0x20
[ 1712.474441]  ? __fput+0x14d/0x200
[ 1712.474502]  sys_stat64+0x13/0x20
[ 1712.474564]  do_fast_syscall_32+0x7f/0x1e0
[ 1712.474638]  entry_SYSENTER_32+0x6b/0xbe
[ 1712.474705] EIP: 0xb7ee1d09
[ 1712.474758] Code: 08 8b 80 5c cd ff ff 85 d2 74 02 89 02 5d c3 8b 04 24 c3 8b 0c 24 c3 8b 1c 24 c3 8b 3c 24 c3 90 90 51 52 55 89 e5 0f 34 cd 80 <5d> 5a 59 c3 90 90 90 90 8d 76 00 58 b8 77 00 00 00 cd 80 90 8d 76
[ 1712.475015] EAX: ffffffda EBX: b6702170 ECX: b70411d0 EDX: aca09919
[ 1712.475109] ESI: b70411d0 EDI: 00000000 EBP: b6700d10 ESP: b7041188
[ 1712.475202] DS: 007b ES: 007b FS: 0000 GS: 0033 SS: 007b EFLAGS: 00000296
[ 1712.475315] Modules linked in: 9pnet_virtio 9p 9pnet fscache virtio_rng virtio_console virtio_net virtio_blk virtio_balloon virtio_pci virtio virtio_ring isci libsas scsi_transport_sas pata_atiixp pata_acpi nls_iso8859_1 wp512 serpent_generic xts dm_crypt hid_apple hid_generic usbhid hid uas usb_storage ahci libahci
[ 1712.475844] CR2: 0000000000100002
[ 1712.476229] ---[ end trace 372b5d7e332500b4 ]---
[ 1712.476362] EIP: p9pdu_readf+0x97/0x5e0 [9pnet]
[ 1712.476443] Code: 04 8b 36 e8 db fa ff ff 85 c0 0f 85 85 01 00 00 0f b7 45 e8 66 89 06 89 de 8d 76 00 8d bc 27 00 00 00 00 83 45 e4 01 8b 45 e4 <0f> b6 00 84 c0 75 a2 31 db 8b 7d f0 65 33 3d 14 00 00 00 89 d8 0f
[ 1712.476700] EAX: 00100002 EBX: c1205c30 ECX: 00000000 EDX: ca801d20
[ 1712.476792] ESI: c1205c30 EDI: 00000001 EBP: c1205c10 ESP: c3e1befc
[ 1712.476885] DS: 007b ES: 007b FS: 00d8 GS: 00e0 SS: 0068 EFLAGS: cfa00622
[ 1712.476985] CR0: 80050033 CR2: 00100002 CR3: 0715a000 CR4: 000006b0
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:29 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:31 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:32 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:34 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:35 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:36 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:38 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:39 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:41 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:42 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done, estimate finish Thu Nov 29 19:01:44 2018
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done
xorriso : UPDATE :  99.79% done

[... 15693 more identical lines printed before I forcefully killed the job ...]
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---