Subject: [PATCH 0/1] guix-install.sh: Add ability to run it non-interactively.
From: rsiddharth <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: rsiddharth <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 20:15:42 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I want to be able to run the guix-install.sh non-interactively[1] like this:

   echo "yy" | guix-install.sh

   (One "y" for "Press return to continue..." prompt, the other "y" for
   "Permit downloading pre-built package binaries from the project's build
   farms? (yes/no)" prompt).

Currently, the `read` in welcome function reads both the "y". I updated it to
read just one character.

[1]: https://git.ricketyspace.net/propellor/tree/config.hs?id=0cddd47ef#n640

rsiddharth (1):
  guix-install.sh: Update welcome.

 etc/guix-install.sh | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.19.1