Subject: 27.0.50; `revert-buffer' fails in occur
From: Karl Otness <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 12:01:36 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I get an error when reverting occur buffers. Specifically:
"apply: Wrong number of arguments: (3 . 4), 1"

Seems to be during apply of `occur-1'. Not sure what the correct call
would look like, but I grabbed a quick backtrace.
Here it is:
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-number-of-arguments (3 . 4) 1)
  occur-1("test.txt")
  apply(occur-1 "test.txt")
  occur-revert-function(t nil)
  revert-buffer(t)
  funcall-interactively(revert-buffer t)
  call-interactively(revert-buffer nil nil)
  command-execute(revert-buffer)

To reproduce with emacs -q:
Fill a buffer with some text. M-x occur, and search for something,
switch to the occur buffer then hit g to revert. Error message is
printed.

I saw this error running occur on text-mode and org-mode buffers. This
is a build off of master "44bf4a6b" from a few days ago.

Thanks,
Karl