Subject: Re: bug#32853: Documentation Spelling Fixes
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Mak Kolybabi <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 18:52:11 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Mak Kolybabi <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 08:59:34 -0500
> 
> I spent some time slicing-and-dicing the documentation with different 
> tools and pipelines to find spelling issues. I ignored changelogs, since 
> I don't know if spelling fixes in there would be worthwhile or appreciated.

Thanks, I pushed most of these (in a couple of cases I made different
changes).

Spelling fixes do need log entries, but we no longer maintain
ChangeLog files.  Instead, the log entries, formatted as for ChangeLog
files, are used as commit log messages.  So please in the future do
provide the log entries.

Btw, the amount of changes we can accept without copyright assignment
is limited, so if you intend to continue contributing, please consider
starting your legal paperwork (I can send you the form off-list if you
are interested).