Subject: 26.1; ispell throwing wrong-type-argument stringp nil on Windows 10, with emacs 26.1 and hunspell
From: Didier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 00:11:17 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm trying to get ispell working on Windows 10, with Emacs 26.1. Aspell

0.60 is now required, and there are no Windows 10 release for it yet. I

thus switched to hunspell. But, it seems ispell is not able to find the

dictionaries for hunspell, and throws an error:

(wrong-type-argument stringp nil)

This is caused by spell-parse-hunspell-affix-file(nil) getting a nil

dict input which in turn is caused by

ispell-hunspell-fill-dictionary-entry not properly parsing my hunspell

dicts.

To help with the issue, here's the result of the call to hunspell to get

the dict path:

("JKLRCH PATH:"
".;;C:\\Hunspell\\;C:\\Users\\didibus\\.openoffice.org\\3\\user\\wordbook;c:\\Users\\didibus\\hunspell\\bin\\..\\share\\hunspell;C:\\Program
files\\OpenOffice.org 2.4\\share\\dict\\ooo\\;C:\\Program
files\\OpenOffice.org 2.3\\share\\dict\\ooo\\;C:\\Program
files\\OpenOffice.org 2.2\\share\\dict\\ooo\\;C:\\Program
files\\OpenOffice.org 2.1\\share\\dict\\ooo\\;C:\\Program
files\\OpenOffice.org 2.0\\share\\dict\\ooo\\" "AVAILABLE DICTIONARIES
(path is not mandatory for -d option):"
"c:\\Users\\didibus\\hunspell\\bin\\..\\share\\hunspell\\default"
"c:\\Users\\didibus\\hunspell\\bin\\..\\share\\hunspell\\en_GB"
"c:\\Users\\didibus\\hunspell\\bin\\..\\share\\hunspell\\en_US" "Can't open
affix or dictionary files for dictionary named \"ENU\".")

It seems ispell-hunspell-fill-dictionary-entry is not able to parse this

properly.

Here's the debug entry:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)

  string-match("," nil 0)

  split-string(nil "," t)

  ispell-parse-hunspell-affix-file(nil)

  ispell-hunspell-fill-dictionary-entry(nil)

  ispell-start-process()

  ispell-init-process()

  ispell-buffer-local-words()

  ispell-accept-buffer-local-defs()

  ispell-region(1 985)

  ispell-buffer()

  ispell()

  funcall-interactively(ispell)

Thank you!

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)

 of 2018-05-30 built on CIRROCUMULUS

Repository revision: 07f8f9bc5a51f5aa94eb099f3e15fbe0c20ea1ea

Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.14393

Recent messages:

"C:\\Users\\didibus\\hunspell\\share\\hunspell"

user-error: Minibuffer is inactive

user-error: No window up from selected window

Starting new Ispell process C:\Users\didibus\hunspell\bin\hunspell.exe with
american dictionary...

Entering debugger...

Back to top level

Mark set [2 times]

Starting new Ispell process C:\Users\didibus\hunspell\bin\hunspell.exe with
default dictionary...

Entering debugger...

Mark set

Configured using:

 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32

 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:

XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:

  value of $LANG: ENU

  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:

  hi-lock-mode: t

  company-quickhelp-mode: t

  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t

  company-mode: t

  auto-compile-mode: t

  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t

  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t

  goto-address-prog-mode: t

  bug-reference-prog-mode: t

  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t

  highlight-numbers-mode: t

  highlight-parentheses-mode: t

  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t

  yas-global-mode: t

  yas-minor-mode: t

  pupo-mode: t

  purpose-mode: t

  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t

  display-line-numbers-mode: t

  show-smartparens-global-mode: t

  show-smartparens-mode: t

  smartparens-mode: t

  projectile-mode: t

  recentf-mode: t

  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t

  global-diff-hl-mode: t

  diff-hl-mode: t

  diff-auto-refine-mode: t

  hl-todo-mode: t

  winner-mode: t

  winum-mode: t

  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t

  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t

  spaceline-info-mode: t

  spaceline-helm-mode: t

  save-place-mode: t

  savehist-mode: t

  persp-mode: t

  eyebrowse-mode: t

  global-anzu-mode: t

  anzu-mode: t

  editorconfig-mode: t

  counsel-mode: t

  ivy-mode: t

  delete-selection-mode: t

  clean-aindent-mode: t

  holy-mode: t

  which-key-mode: t

  override-global-mode: t

  global-undo-tree-mode: t

  undo-tree-mode: t

  shell-dirtrack-mode: t

  evil-mode: t

  evil-local-mode: t

  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t

  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t

  global-hl-line-mode: t

  xterm-mouse-mode: t

  global-auto-revert-mode: t

  ido-vertical-mode: t

  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t

  global-page-break-lines-mode: t

  page-break-lines-mode: t

  global-eldoc-mode: t

  eldoc-mode: t

  electric-indent-mode: t

  mouse-wheel-mode: t

  file-name-shadow-mode: t

  global-font-lock-mode: t

  font-lock-mode: t

  auto-composition-mode: t

  auto-encryption-mode: t

  auto-compression-mode: t

  column-number-mode: t

  line-number-mode: t

  transient-mark-mode: t

  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/less-css-mode-20161001.453/less-css-mode
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/textmodes/less-css-mode

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox hides
c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-texinfo
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-publish
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-org
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-odt
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-md
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-man
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-latex
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-icalendar
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-html
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-beamer
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-ascii
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org hides
c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-w3m
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-version
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-timer
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-table
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-src
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-rmail
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-protocol
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-plot
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-pcomplete
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-mouse
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-mobile
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-mhe
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-macs
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-macro
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-loaddefs
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-list
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-lint
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-irc
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-install
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-inlinetask
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-info
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-indent
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-id
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-habit
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-gnus
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-footnote
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-feed
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-faces
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-eww
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-eshell
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-entities
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-element
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-duration
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-docview
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-datetree
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-ctags
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-crypt
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-compat
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-colview
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-clock
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-capture
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-bibtex
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-bbdb
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-attach
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-archive
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-agenda
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob hides
c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-vala
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-tangle
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-table
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-stan
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-sqlite
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-sql
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-shen
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-shell
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-sed
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-screen
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-scheme
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-sass
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-ruby
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-ref
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-R hides
c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-python
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-processing
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-plantuml
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-picolisp
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-perl
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-org
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-octave
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-ocaml
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-mscgen
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-maxima
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-matlab
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-makefile
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-lua
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-lob
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-lisp
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-lilypond
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-ledger
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-latex
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-keys
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-js
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-java
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-J hides
c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-io
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-hledger
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-haskell
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-groovy
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-gnuplot
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-fortran
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-forth
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-exp
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-eval
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-emacs-lisp
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-ebnf
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-dot
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-ditaa
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-css
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-core
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-coq
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-comint
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-clojure
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-calc
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-C hides
c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-awk
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-asymptote
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-abc
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:

(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa gnus-util

rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils

hi-lock dumb-jump popup pulse bookmark pp vc-git company-files

company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-template

company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-yasnippet company-capf

company-quickhelp pos-tip company overseer pkg-info url-http tls gnutls

url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap

url-auth url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw nsm rmc puny json map epl

auto-compile packed elisp-slime-nav etags cider-eval-sexp-fu

eval-sexp-fu highlight font-lock+ frame-fns avoid goto-addr

bug-reference auto-highlight-symbol evil-lisp-state highlight-numbers

parent-mode highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters

yasnippet-snippets clojure-snippets yasnippet elec-pair

editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch

find-func cl-print debug smex spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x

imenu-list imenu window-purpose window-purpose-fixes

window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch let-alist

window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration

window-purpose-utils evil-escape display-line-numbers smartparens-config

smartparens-text smartparens diminish projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer

ibuffer-loaddefs recentf tree-widget diff-hl-flydiff diff-hl-margin

diff-hl-dired diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode hl-todo

winner ws-butler winum vi-tilde-fringe string-inflection

spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline

powerline-separators powerline-themes saveplace savehist popwin

persp-mode ivy-hydra eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f s dash evil-anzu anzu

editorconfig noutline outline counsel xref project dired dired-loaddefs

compile swiper ivy flx delsel colir color ivy-overlay ffap

clean-aindent-mode hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state which-key

use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish

use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core hydra lv cus-edit

cus-start cus-load evil evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps

evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window

evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete comint ansi-color

evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove

thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring bind-map quelpa mm-decode

mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util

ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree hl-line xt-mouse

autorevert filenotify cl-extra wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme

spacemacs-common format-spec info finder-inf ido-vertical-mode ido

core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext core-transient-state

core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support

core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump core-release-management

core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer eieio-compat

core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs ht cl help-mode

warnings package url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq

password-cache url-vars seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv

eieio-core eieio-loaddefs epg epg-config core-command-line pcase

core-debug edmacro kmacro derived cl-macs gv profiler easymenu

cl-loaddefs cl-lib core-hooks page-break-lines easy-mmode core-env

load-env-vars rx core-dotspacemacs advice core-emacs-backports subr-x

core-dumper time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify

ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table

term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image

regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode

lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer

select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core

term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang

vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932

hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic

chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook

help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs

button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5

base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable

backquote w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:

((conses 16 727814 756719)

 (symbols 56 55333 20)

 (miscs 48 1359 3451)

 (strings 32 153246 99373)

 (string-bytes 1 5340089)

 (vectors 16 50830)

 (vector-slots 8 1033321 435244)

 (floats 8 888 14662)

 (intervals 56 36878 8335)

 (buffers 992 19))