Subject: Re: [bug#32171] Update: Erlang and Elixir
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: Nils Gillmann <[email-masked]>
Cc: Pjotr Prins <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 14:35:45 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Nils Gillmann <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Ludovic Courtès transcribed 660 bytes:
>> Nils Gillmann <[email-masked]> skribis:
>> 
>> > Okay, before I leave I've --check build the package again, at most
>> > built with make -j4... Can you try and build it with less cores?
>> 
>> If you suspect a parallelism issue, could you check whether other
>> distros have patches along these lines, or whether
>> #:parallel-builds? #f gives us something that works reproducibly?
>
> parallel-build set to #f does gives us a reproducible elixir package.

Indeed, #:parallel-tests? #f is enough actually.  So I added that and
committed the update.

It would be nice if you could take a closer look at the
bit-reproducibility issue, but we’ll do that separately.

Thank you!

Ludo’.