Subject: [PATCH 0/2] OpenMPI 3.0
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 18:01:21 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

The attached patch updates OpenMPI to 3.0.1.  The ‘superlu-dist’ upgrade
was necessary to get there.

I was able to rebuild everything that depends on it on x86_64, except
‘dealii-openmpi’, where GCC would eat all the memory of the machine
before completing (I suppose it might work with --cores=1 but I haven’t
tried.)

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (2):
  gnu: superlu-dist: Update to 5.3.0.
  gnu: openmpi: Update to 3.0.1.

 gnu/packages/maths.scm | 87 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 gnu/packages/mpi.scm   |  8 ++--
 2 files changed, 76 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0