Subject: Guix pull problems on armhf
From: Jelle Licht <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 20:59:01 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I have been running the binary Guix installation on top of Armbian 
on my
Rockchip RK3288 (armhf) based computing platform.

Up till about ~8 days ago, guix pull worked as intended. Recently,
running guix pull leads to the following error message
`./guix/build/pull.scm:44:20: ./guix/build/pull.scm:44:20: Throw 
to key
`match-error' with args `("match" "no matching pattern"' [1]

I already checked that re{moving,naming} 
`$HOME/.config/guix/latest'
does not change anything. Neither does running `./pre-inst-env 
guix
pull' from a git checkout.

[1]: For the full log, see: https://paste.debian.net/1015219/

--
Jelle Licht