Subject: Re: bug#30792: 26.0.91; improve docstring of with-help-window
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Nick Helm <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:28:00 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Nick Helm <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 00:19:03 +1300
> 
> Two patches attached.

Thanks, I pushed them to the emacs-26 branch.

Note that they needed "some work", please try to make sure these minor
nits are taken care of in your future contributions:

  . always mention the bug number in the commit log message
  . make sure the lines in the commit log message are shorter than 67
    characters, so that they don't overflow a line when converted to a
    ChangeLog file
  . be sure to read the docs after renaming variables, because
    frequently additional changes are needed to make the result clear
    and/or palatable
  . it's better not to break a changeset into separate parts, unless
    really necessary, so that the result is a single commit on the
    mainline

Keeping those rules will allow us to use "git am" instead of
committing manually.