Subject: Installation of Racket packages tries to write to the store
From: Konrad Hinsen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 17:52:41 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi everyone,

After installing Racket:

   guix package -i racket

I tried to install a Racket package:

   raco pkg install sxml

I'd expect this to install the package "sxml" into $HOME/.racket, as it
does when Racket is installed via Debian.

It actually does this, and the package is usable and looks complete
(when comparing with an installation on another machine). However, for
bigger packages some compilation results are missing from $HOME/.racket.

There is a long list of errors (full log below) due to Racket trying to
write to locations in the store. The paths suggest that these are
temporary files, and that the location they are written to is completely
bogus (it's the directory that holds the openssl module).

I traced this back as far as I could by looking at the Racket compiler
source code. Compilation generates a temporary file in the same
directory where the result is supposed to go. If no errors occur, the
temporary file is then renamed to become the output. The partial stack
traces point to locations in the code that do a recursive traversal of
a library in order to compile everything. Unfortunately, the part that
decides where the output goes is not referenced in the stack trace.

Konrad.

$ raco pkg install sxml
Resolving "sxml" via https://download.racket-lang.org/releases/6.11/catalog/
Resolving "sxml" via https://pkgs.racket-lang.org
Downloading repository github://github.com/jbclements/sxml/master
raco setup: version: 6.11
raco setup: platform: x86_64-linux [3m]
raco setup: installation name: 6.11
raco setup: variants: 3m
raco setup: main collects: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects
raco setup: collects paths: 
raco setup:   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/collects
raco setup:   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects
raco setup: main pkgs: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/pkgs
raco setup: pkgs paths: 
raco setup:   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/pkgs
raco setup:   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs
raco setup: links files: 
raco setup:   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/links.rktd
raco setup:   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/links.rktd
raco setup: main docs: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/doc/racket
raco setup: --- updating info-domain tables ---
raco setup: updating: /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/share/info-cache.rktd
raco setup: --- pre-installing collections ---
raco setup: --- installing foreign libraries ---
raco setup: --- installing shared files ---
raco setup: --- compiling collections ---
raco setup: --- parallel build using 4 jobs ---
raco setup: 3 making: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml (sxml)
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549081
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/id.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/multi-parser.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/xpath-context_xlink.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ddo-axes.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549156
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/id.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/multi-parser.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549266
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/id.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549365
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/id.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/multi-parser.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
raco setup: 3 making: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549402
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/scribblings/extract-provides.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 6 more times]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:782:4: compilation-manager-load-handler
   standard-module-name-resolver
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:405:23
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/syntax/modcode.rkt:62:2: reader
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/syntax/modcode.rkt:279:5: compile-one
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   ...
raco setup: 3 making: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax (ssax)
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549425
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/scribblings/util.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549455
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549468
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549519
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/scribblings/sxml.scrbl
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549589
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/ssax.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549597
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549604
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/id.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/multi-parser.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
raco setup: --- creating launchers ---
raco setup: --- installing man pages ---
raco setup: --- building documentation ---
raco setup: 3 running: <pkgs>/racket-index/scribblings/main/user/local-redirect.scrbl
raco setup: 1 running: <pkgs>/racket-index/scribblings/main/user/release.scrbl
raco setup: 2 running: <pkgs>/racket-index/scribblings/main/user/search.scrbl
raco setup: 3 running: <pkgs>/racket-index/scribblings/main/user/start.scrbl
raco setup: 0 running: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings/sxml.scrbl
raco setup: WARNING: undefined tag in <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings/sxml.scrbl:
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") #%provide)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") ->)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") ...)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") any/c)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") boolean?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") caar)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") cdar)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") cdr)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") cond)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") cons)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") cons/c)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") current-output-port)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") define)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") else)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") eq?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") equal?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") exact-positive-integer?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") for/fold)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") if)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") in-range)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") input-port?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") lambda)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") let)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") list)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") list*)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") list/c)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") list?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") listof)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") null?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") number->string)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") open-input-string)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") or/c)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") output-port?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") path-string?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") port?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") procedure?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") require)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") string?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") symbol?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") void?)
raco setup: 3 rendering: <pkgs>/racket-index/scribblings/main/user/local-redirect.scrbl
raco setup: 2 rendering: <pkgs>/racket-index/scribblings/main/user/release.scrbl
raco setup: 1 rendering: <pkgs>/racket-index/scribblings/main/user/search.scrbl
raco setup: 0 rendering: <pkgs>/racket-index/scribblings/main/user/start.scrbl
raco setup: 2 rendering: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings/sxml.scrbl
raco setup: --- installing collections ---
raco setup: --- post-installing collections ---
raco setup: --- summary of errors ---
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml (sxml)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549081
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml (sxml)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549156
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml (sxml)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549266
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml (sxml)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549365
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549402
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings/extract-provides.rkt
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549425
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings/util.rkt
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax (ssax)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549455
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml (sxml)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549468
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml (sxml)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549519
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings/sxml.scrbl
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax (ssax)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549589
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax (ssax)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549597
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml (sxml)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549604
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
raco pkg install: packages installed, although setup reported errors