Subject: guix refreh --type=kde does not update all KF5 packages
From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
To: bug-guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 14:56:32 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I'm again experiencing issues with "guix refresh" and KDE packages:

./pre-inst-env guix refresh --update --type=kde

does not update

* kirigami: the archive is named "kirigami2-*"

  For this, I thought there is some way to tweak guix, but I did not
find it in the manual.

* kdelibs4suport and all other "porting Aids" living in the
sub-directory "/portingAids"

This is like bugs [25020] and [29071]. 25020 says,
026f6a42b680207a59beadf0b0b9cc1753f55605 should solve part of the issue,
but if you look at the second line for the "guix refresh" output in
[#31], you can see that it does not handle the sub-directory

[25020] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25020
[29071] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=29071
[#31] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25020#31

-- 

Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [email-masked]               |
| www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |