Subject: 26.0.90; Elisp manual section 13.12 Declaring Functions Obsolete
From: Francis Wright <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 18:05:51 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The text preceding the definition of the function
`set-advertised-calling-convention', namely "In addition, you can mark a
certain a particular calling convention for a function as obsolete:", is
repetitive. I suggest that either "a certain" or "a particular" should
be deleted.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.90 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2017-10-17 built on MONOLITH
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.15063
Recent messages:
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Auto-saving...
Mark set [4 times]
Auto-saving...done
Mark set [9 times]
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
mwheel-scroll: End of buffer [6 times]
Saving file c:/Users/fjw/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/reduce-run-1.21/reduce-run.el...
Wrote c:/Users/fjw/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/reduce-run-1.21/reduce-run.el
Quit [2 times]
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/d/emacs/emacs-26.0.90 --without-imagemagick'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils apropos jka-compr
dabbrev cl-extra eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe find-func
help-fns radix-tree help-mode misearch multi-isearch dired
dired-loaddefs elec-pair tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring parse-time
format-spec advice paren delsel cus-start cus-load finder-inf info
package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib server
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win
w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 295888 16284)
 (symbols 56 25011 4)
 (miscs 48 223 635)
 (strings 32 48556 2904)
 (string-bytes 1 1265272)
 (vectors 16 44411)
 (vector-slots 8 1176288 98234)
 (floats 8 79 699)
 (intervals 56 9338 51)
 (buffers 992 18))