Subject: Re: bug#29060: Bug #29060 Hunting: CPAN mirror packages no longer available
From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 15:00:42 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 at 07:14, zimoun <[email-masked]> wrote:

> If no objection, I would like to close this bug since other mirrors serve them.

Other mirrors serve CGI, Test-Deep (see below and Ludo's message [1])
so I close this bug.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix build perl-cgi --no-grafts --check --no-substitutes
The following derivations will be built:
   /gnu/store/5qwi52g0l6ff34yp8k64n93rwjlx9wb5-perl-cgi-4.44.drv
   /gnu/store/1xjj8zsv171ghabgxysbkmz33ygvbgy0-CGI-4.44.tar.gz.drv
building /gnu/store/1xjj8zsv171ghabgxysbkmz33ygvbgy0-CGI-4.44.tar.gz.drv...

Starting download of /gnu/store/09g8lvw3831swgqlwv446rhyybj9n9nk-CGI-4.44.tar.gz
From http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/L/LE/LEEJO/CGI-4.44.tar.gz...
downloading from http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/L/LE/LEEJO/CGI-4.44.tar.gz...
 CGI-4.44.tar.gz  200KiB
            17.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
successfully built
/gnu/store/1xjj8zsv171ghabgxysbkmz33ygvbgy0-CGI-4.44.tar.gz.drv
building /gnu/store/5qwi52g0l6ff34yp8k64n93rwjlx9wb5-perl-cgi-4.44.drv...
[...]
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix build perl-test-deep --no-grafts --check --no-substitutes
The following derivations will be built:
   /gnu/store/myxq3s055fd15z7vly0ddjjqrpqv2j6p-perl-test-deep-1.120.drv
   /gnu/store/yc7350j333aps3j81b7azkk05frbhd2h-Test-Deep-1.120.tar.gz.drv
building /gnu/store/yc7350j333aps3j81b7azkk05frbhd2h-Test-Deep-1.120.tar.gz.drv...

Starting download of
/gnu/store/94qkd735h5gk3wzccl8in5sfp4rhqyma-Test-Deep-1.120.tar.gz
From http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/R/RJ/RJBS/Test-Deep-1.120.tar.gz...
download failed
"http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/R/RJ/RJBS/Test-Deep-1.120.tar.gz" 404
"Not Found"

Starting download of
/gnu/store/94qkd735h5gk3wzccl8in5sfp4rhqyma-Test-Deep-1.120.tar.gz
From http://cpan.metacpan.org/authors/id/R/RJ/RJBS/Test-Deep-1.120.tar.gz...
downloading from
http://cpan.metacpan.org/authors/id/R/RJ/RJBS/Test-Deep-1.120.tar.gz...
 Test-Deep-1.120.tar.gz  38KiB
            12.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
successfully built
/gnu/store/yc7350j333aps3j81b7azkk05frbhd2h-Test-Deep-1.120.tar.gz.drv
building /gnu/store/myxq3s055fd15z7vly0ddjjqrpqv2j6p-perl-test-deep-1.120.drv...
[...]
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

[1] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=29060#8