Subject: Re: bug#28481: just fails on 23.4 (close it then)
From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
To: Andrés Ramírez <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 09:56:34 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> I have had a problem for a long time. on my phone (n900) other-frame
 > does not raise the next frame. But It does when modifying the function other-frame:
 > --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
 > +    (raise-frame frame)
 >      (select-frame-set-input-focus frame)))
 > --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

...

 > i have retested again.
 >
 > and It just fails with 23.4 that I have been using until a month ago.
 >
 > as 23.4 is not supported anymore You surely could close this bug.

This is a bit surprising since the respective code has not changed in
all these years including the call for ‘raise-frame’ in
‘select-frame-set-input-focus’.  I have no idea why calling
‘raise-frame’ before calling ‘select-frame’ should have any impact on
this.  Closing anyway.

Thanks, martin