Subject: Re: bug#28373: [PATCH] New variable controls whether dired confirms to kill buffers visiting deleted files
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Alex Branham <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 12:41:04 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Alex Branham <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 13:11:45 -0500
> 
> Thanks for the review. I think I've addressed the things you've brought up; specific replies below.

Thanks, pushed to the master branch.

Two minor nits for the future:

 . please always mention the bug number in the commit log message
 . the NEWS entry should be marked with "+++" only if the new feature
   is described in the appropriate manual; otherwise it should be
   either marked with "---" (if it doesn't need to be in the manual),
   or not marked at all (which is a signal for the maintainers to
   consider documenting it at some future point).  This is explained
   at the beginning of NEWS.