Subject: 26.0.50; macOS severe performance regression
From: Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 07:59:08 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

It looks like the recent commit 1b492fa5456e2b6face8d0856f11d17e432693b0
caused a severe performance regression on macOS. Moving the point is
significantly slower and there are occasional frame flickers (the entire
frame blacks out and then repaints).

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin16.7.0, NS appkit-1504.83 Version 10.12.6 (Build 16G29))
 of 2017-09-05 built on aaron-mbpt.local
Repository revision: 1b492fa5456e2b6face8d0856f11d17e432693b0
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1504
Recent messages:
Loading /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/.cache/frame-geometry...done
Spacemacs is ready.
Loading /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs-private.el (source)...done
Starting new Ispell process aspell with default dictionary...
Loading /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...done
Open the quickhelp.
Skipping check for new version (reason: dotfile)
[yas] Prepared just-in-time loading of snippets successfully. [2 times]
Parinfer: Paren Mode, use M-x parinfer-toggle-mode to switch to Indent Mode.
SPC f e j is undefined

Configured using:
 'configure
 'CFLAGS=-I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.12.sdk/usr/include/libxml2
 -I/usr/local/opt/imagemagick@6/include' --disable-dependency-tracking
 --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2 --with-ns
 --disable-ns-self-contained --with-modules --with-xml2 --with-gnutls
 --with-imagemagick --with-rsvg --without-dbus --without-pop
 --without-makeinfo
 'LDFLAGS=-L/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.12.sdk/usr/lib
 -lxml2 -lz -lpthread -licucore''

Configured features:
JPEG RSVG NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  auto-compile-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  nameless-mode: t
  parinfer-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  evil-lion-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  hybrid-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-mac-link-20170105.1723/org-mac-link hides /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-mac-link
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-bullets
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/ht-20161015.1945/ht hides /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/less-css-mode-20160930.2153/less-css-mode hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/textmodes/less-css-mode
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-lint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-eww hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-stan hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-shell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-sed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-scala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-processing hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-lua hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-J hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-forth hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-coq hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170828/ob-abc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail git-gutter-fringe+
fringe-helper git-gutter+ git-commit with-editor async-bytecomp async
magit-utils crm log-edit message puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver parse-time colir smex vc-git open-junk-file
company-files company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-template company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf
company-insert-selected php-extras company auto-compile packed
elisp-slime-nav eros flycheck-package package-lint finder nameless
parinfer-ext parinfer evil-ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff mode-local parinferlib
goto-addr bug-reference auto-highlight-symbol highlight-numbers
parent-mode highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters
clojure-snippets yasnippet elec-pair editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch projectile grep compile
recentf tree-widget quiet-emacs fill-or-unfill contextual-menubar
init-xclip init-flyspell init-terminal-cursor
evil-terminal-cursor-changer init-org init-magit evil-mc
evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make
evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars
evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common hl-todo ucs-utils persistent-soft
list-utils pcache eieio-base font-utils server zone xterm-color
spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup ws-butler winum winner window-purpose-x
imenu-list imenu ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs dired dired-loaddefs
volatile-highlights vi-tilde-fringe unicode-fonts tmux string-inflection
spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch let-alist
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline
powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes smartparens-config
smartparens-text smartparens-ruby saveplace savehist ruby-test-mode
pcre2el rxt re-builder ruby-mode smie popwin persp-mode osx-trash linum
ivy-hydra info+ image-mode gh-common gh-profile s marshal
flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck-flow flycheck find-func flx-ido
eyebrowse format-spec evil-surround evil-search-highlight-persist
evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens dash evil-lion evil-indent-plus
evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu cider-eval-sexp-fu
eval-sexp-fu highlight editorconfig edit-server noutline outline
dtrt-indent drupal/pcomplete rx diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher
diff-mode counsel jka-compr esh-util etags xref project swiper ivy flx
delsel ivy-overlay ffap clean-aindent-mode adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode
exec-path-from-shell evil-evilified-state which-key use-package diminish
bind-key hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil evil-integration
undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring info
bind-map quelpa help-fns radix-tree package-build mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify
cl-extra disp-table wid-edit monokai-theme finder-inf init-sass init-php
init-html init-evil core-configuration-layer eieio-compat ht cl
help-mode warnings package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq password-cache url-vars eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs
ido-vertical-mode ido seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext core-transient-state
core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs cl-macs gv core-themes-support
core-display-init core-jump core-release-management core-custom-settings
core-dotspacemacs core-command-line pcase core-debug edmacro kmacro
derived advice profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines
easy-mmode subr-x time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1135041 732250)
 (symbols 48 73335 289)
 (miscs 40 982 615)
 (strings 32 309692 144675)
 (string-bytes 1 8271918)
 (vectors 16 86271)
 (vector-slots 8 2134590 340718)
 (floats 8 469 1531)
 (intervals 56 5425 901)
 (buffers 992 16))