Subject: [PATCH 0/1] core-updates: Add "static" output to glibc
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 14:32:03 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix!

This patch for ‘core-updates’ adds a “static” output to glibc, which
shaves 9 MiB out of it.

“glibc:static” is always part of the implicit inputs of
‘gnu-build-system’ though, such that building a statically-linked
package does not require any modification.

I’d like to apply it shortly if there are no issues.

Thanks,
Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (1):
  gnu: glibc: Add "static" output.

 gnu/packages/base.scm         | 49 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 gnu/packages/commencement.scm | 22 +++++++++++++++----
 gnu/packages/cross-base.scm   |  1 +
 3 files changed, 66 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
2.14.1