Subject: 26.0.50; Typo in files.texi In files.texi, line 1565, we have two } where there should be only one. @key{RET}} should be @key{RET}
From: Stefan Husmann <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 21:52:53 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 10, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.18)
 of 2017-08-14 built on frege
Repository revision: 5ba4c7d16b800864fa14b8a981e33f6aa6fa94d6
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11903000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Recent messages:
Setting up indent for shell type bash
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type bash
Setting up indent for shell type bash
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type bash
(Shell command succeeded with no output)
Mark set
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer
Making completion list... [3 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-sound=alsa --with-xft --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --without-gconf --without-gsettings --without-gpm --with-xwidgets
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/opt/mpich/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/mpich/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11
MODULES XWIDGETS LIBSYSTEMD

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: 
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: 
  value of $LC_MONETARY: 
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: 
  value of $LC_TIME: 
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: PKGBUILD

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  sh-electric-here-document-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
  tabbar-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dash/dash hides /home/haawda/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20170727.212/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dash/dash-functional hides /home/haawda/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-functional-20160615.1351/dash-functional

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail dired-aux misearch
multi-isearch pkgbuild-mode notmuch hl-line notmuch-message
notmuch-hello notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto
notmuch-mua notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query
goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat
cl message subr-x puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils smime dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailcap mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
vc-git diff-mode sh-script smie executable tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete parse-time
format-spec paren cus-start cus-load skeleton preview-latex auto-loads
tex-site finder-inf package epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source password-cache url-vars seq tabbar edmacro kmacro
slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree advice slime-scratch
slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu
slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl slime-parse slime compile etags xref cl-seq project eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv
eieio-loaddefs arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline easy-mmode comint
ansi-color ring hyperspec thingatpt geiser-install geiser recentf
tree-widget wid-edit chess chess-engine chess-display chess-random
chess-input chess-var chess-module chess-game chess-pgn chess-file
chess-database chess-fen chess-algebraic chess-ply chess-pos
chess-message xwidget image-mode easymenu browse-url bookmark pp
cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting
xwidget-internal move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1185187 1808906)
 (symbols 48 36829 5)
 (miscs 40 185891 6442)
 (strings 32 140522 7627)
 (string-bytes 1 4250004)
 (vectors 16 54495)
 (vector-slots 8 978250 64420)
 (floats 8 107 631)
 (intervals 56 84689 2778)
 (buffers 992 40))