Subject: Org Mode Drawer Folds Unexpectedly
From: Mitch Norcross <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 21:00:05 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* ISSUE: Org Mode Drawer Folds Unexpectedly

** Issue Description

  - Org Mode Drawers fold (unexpected) when user attempts to unfold a plain
    list item within the drawer after having folded it.

** Steps To Reproduce the Bug

  - Steps
      1) Create a plain list with some hierarchy in it
      2) Put the list in a drawer
      3) Unfold the drawer
      4) Fold a list item that has children
      5) Try to unfold the list item that that you folded
  - Notice that the drawer then folds, unexpectedly

:mydrawer:
  - Plain list item with children
      + some notes here
      + and here
      + some more here
:end:

** Conditions

  - Issue was noticed when I upgraded Org Mode to 20170210 version.
    Issue did not exist before I upgrade to that version.

    Before and after the Org Mode upgrade, I was using Emacs 24.4.
    (I don't know what version of Org Mode I was using before the upgrade,
    but probably a built-in version ?)

  - I verified that the issue still exists on latest versions:
      + emacs version: GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (i686-w64-mingw32) of 2017-04-24
      + org version: Org mode version 9.0.9 (9.0.9-elpa @ c:/.....)
      + Also exists on Vincent Goulet's 25.2.1 build of emacs, which I am
using now

  - I verified that the issue exists with no ".emacs" loaded.

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2017-04-24 built on KAEL
Repository revision: 784602b10506c50075aa9463891a47380ebea55f
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/tmp/emacs --without-imagemagick --without-dbus
 --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -g0''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  desktop-save-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Wrote c:/....../org-bug-report-drawer-folds-unexpectedly.org
Quit
user-error: No window up from selected window
Saving file c:/....../org-bug-report-drawer-folds-unexpectedly.org...
Wrote c:/....../org-bug-report-drawer-folds-unexpectedly.org
Auto-saving...done
Saving file c:/....../org-bug-report-drawer-folds-unexpectedly.org...
Wrote c:/....../org-bug-report-drawer-folds-unexpectedly.org
user-error: Minibuffer is inactive
user-error: No window up from selected window
Quit [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-texinfo hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-publish hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-org hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-org
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-odt hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-md hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-md
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-man hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-man
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-latex hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-icalendar hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-html hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-html
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-beamer hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-ascii hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-w3m hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-version hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-timer hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-table hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-src hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-rmail hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-protocol hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-plot hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-pcomplete hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-mouse hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-mobile hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-mhe hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-macs hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-macro hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macro
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-loaddefs hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-list hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-lint hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lint
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-irc hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-install hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-inlinetask hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-info hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-indent hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-id hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-habit hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-gnus hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-footnote hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-feed hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-faces hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-eww hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eww
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-eshell hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-entities hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-element hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-docview hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-datetree hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-ctags hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-crypt hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-compat hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-colview hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-clock hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-capture hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-bibtex hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-bbdb hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-attach hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-archive hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-agenda hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-tangle hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-table hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-stan hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-stan
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-sqlite hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-sql hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-shen hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-shell hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-sed hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-screen hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-scheme hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-scala hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-sass hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ruby hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ref hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-R hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-python hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-processing hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-plantuml hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-picolisp hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-perl hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-org hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-octave hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ocaml hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-mscgen hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-maxima hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-matlab hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-makefile hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-lua hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-lob hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-lisp hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-lilypond hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ledger hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-latex hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-keys hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-js hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-java hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-J hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-J
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-io hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-haskell hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-groovy hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-fortran hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-forth hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-exp hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-eval hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-emacs-lisp hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ebnf hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ebnf
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-dot hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ditaa hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-css hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-core hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-core
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-coq hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-coq
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-comint hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-clojure hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-calc hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-C hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-awk hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-asymptote hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-abc hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-abc
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-texinfo hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-publish hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-org hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-odt hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-md hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-man hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-latex hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-icalendar hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-html hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-beamer hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-ascii hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-w3m hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-version hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-version
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-timer hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-table hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-table
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-src hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-src
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-rmail hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-protocol hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-plot hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-pcomplete hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-mouse hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-mobile hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-mhe hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-macs hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-macro hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-loaddefs hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-list hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-irc hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-install hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-install
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-inlinetask hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-info hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-info
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-indent hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-id hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-habit hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-gnus hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-footnote hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-feed hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-faces hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-eshell hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-entities hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-element hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-element
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-docview hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-datetree hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-ctags hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-crypt hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-compat hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-colview hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-clock hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-capture hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-bibtex hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-bbdb hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-attach hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-archive hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-agenda hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-tangle hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-table hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-sqlite hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-sql hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-shen hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-screen hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-scheme hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-scala hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scala
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-sass hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ruby hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ref hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-R hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-python hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-plantuml hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-picolisp hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-perl hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-org hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-octave hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ocaml hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-mscgen hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-maxima hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-matlab hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-makefile hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-lob hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-lisp hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-lilypond hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ledger hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-latex hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-keys hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-js hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-java hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-io hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-haskell hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-fortran hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-exp hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-eval hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-emacs-lisp hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-dot hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ditaa hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-css hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-core hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-comint hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-clojure hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-calc hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-C hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-awk hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/....../.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-asymptote hides
c:/emacs-25.2-modified/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr pcmpl-unix emacsbug sendmail etags xref project
parse-time vc-cvs js sgml-mode imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine python tramp-sh json map org-indent
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view subr-x
jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m version-modified
htmlize ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox windmove
org-thunderlink org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs server edmacro kmacro desktop frameset winner
savehist finder-inf info package psvn log-edit message dired rfc822 mml
mml-sec epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log diff-mode poly-R poly-markdown poly-noweb polymode
poly-base polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-debug polymode-methods
poly-lock polymode-compat polymode-classes eieio-compat polymode-core
eieio-custom wid-edit eieio-base color preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
ido seq ess-toolbar ess-mouse ess-dde mouseme thingatpt browse-url
ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els
ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs
make-regexp ess-sp6w-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia julia-mode ess-r-d
ess-r-syntax ess-r-completion ess-roxy essddr noutline outline
easy-mmode hideshow ess-help ess-r-package ess-s-l ess ess-inf
ess-tracebug compile tramp tramp-compat auth-source cl-seq eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core gnus-util
mm-util help-fns help-mode mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs
cl-macs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
format-spec advice ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-generics cl gv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib ess-custom executable easymenu ess-compat
ess-site paren delsel time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp
disp-table w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 854430 52869)
 (symbols 56 42130 0)
 (miscs 48 7915 9091)
 (strings 32 141654 10866)
 (string-bytes 1 3551943)
 (vectors 16 61968)
 (vector-slots 8 984752 11544)
 (floats 8 699 263)
 (intervals 56 118864 118)
 (buffers 976 50))