Subject: Re: bug#26344: [PATCH] WIP libxsl
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: Catonano <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 13:13:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Catonano <[email-masked]> writes:

> 2017-04-03 0:12 GMT+02:00 Catonano <[email-masked]>:
>
>> The tests don't work and I don't know which bsd license this thing has.
>> Please help
>>
>>
> Ok, so this is Ricardo's version. Thanks, Ricardo

I pushed a modified version to master with commit
ca8f3f9a510705a99f5f4a6b66c24c9e44a98d7d.

I removed the configure flags because I haven’t seen any tool of a
conflicting name in my store.  If users find conflicts with tools they
should rather use separate profiles.

I also added a comment to explain why the bootstrapping is required, and
I changed the synopsis and description slightly.

Thanks for the contribution!

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net