Subject: 26.0.50; The with-slots macro shadows function names
From: Steven Allen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 08:39:03 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Evaluating the following:

  (lambda (obj) (with-slots (message) obj (message "")))

Fails with:

  Eager macro-expansion failure: (invalid-function ((slot-value object (quote message))))

According to Stefan Monnier, this was introduced in:

     commit 0d112c00ba0ec14bd3014efcd3430b9ddcfe1fc1
     Author: Paul Pogonyshev <[email-masked]>
     Date:   Sun Mar 12 09:51:23 2017 +0100

         Fix bug in generator function with pcase (Bug#26068)

         * lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-macs.el (cl--sm-macroexpand): Remove some calls
         to symbol-name.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.10)
 of 2017-03-30 built on bistromath
Repository revision: 3a11b3e330e88a42386ac3a635330ebd9c610827
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11903000
Recent messages:
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Auto-saving...
evil-line-move: Beginning of buffer [2 times]
Quit
Buffer *unsent mail to bug-gnu-emacs* modified; kill anyway? (y or n) y
user-error: No window right from selected window
Quit
Entering debugger...
user-error: No window right from selected window
user-error: No window left from selected window

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --without-selinux --without-pop --without-tiff --with-sound=alsa
 --with-xft --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-gconf
 --with-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-march=native -mtune=native -O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,noexecstack,--hash-style=gnu'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11 MODULES LIBSYSTEMD

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  imagex-auto-adjust-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides /home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bullets
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20170323.502/ob-scala hides /home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scala
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/ht-20161015.1945/ht hides /home/steb/.local/share/spacemacs/core/libs/ht
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/cmake-mode-20160928.505/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-compat
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-jump
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-company
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20170323.502/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install

Features:
(debug shadow sort company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
php-extras company-quickhelp company mail-extr emacsbug colir smex
whitespace mm-archive notmuch notmuch-hello notmuch-tree notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj notmuch-query
goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs open-junk-file recentf tree-widget bookmark pp image+
image-file git-commit with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell drupal/pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-color parse-time magit-utils log-edit notmuch-message
notmuch-mua notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version
notmuch-compat mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap crm message sendmail
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log exwm
exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor
xcb-render exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb
xcb-xproto xcb-types flyspell ispell hl-todo server xterm-color
x86-lookup doc-view dired dired-loaddefs ws-butler winum winner
volatile-highlights spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline
powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes saveplace savehist
ruby-test-mode pcre2el rxt re-builder ruby-mode smie popwin persp-mode
nlinum linum nasm-mode imenu ivy-hydra info+ image-mode go-rename
gh-common gh-profile s ucs-normalize marshal flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip
flycheck find-func flx-ido flx eyebrowse format-spec dash evil-surround
evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-indent-plus
evil-exchange evil-args evil-anzu anzu eval-sexp-fu highlight noutline
outline counsel jka-compr esh-util etags xref project swiper ivy delsel
ivy-overlay ffap clean-aindent-mode tex-site asm-mode adaptive-wrap
hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state which-key use-package diminish bind-key
hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil evil-integration undo-tree
diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring info
bind-map quelpa help-fns radix-tree package-build mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify rx
disp-table wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common finder-inf
core-configuration-layer eieio-compat ht cl warnings package epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq password-cache url-vars eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs stebalien ido-vertical-mode ido seq byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv core-spacemacs
core-use-package-ext core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle
core-keybindings core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs
cl-macs gv core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-release-management core-custom-settings core-dotspacemacs
core-command-line core-debug edmacro kmacro derived advice profiler
easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x pcase
time-date mule-util xdg tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 829547 770263)
 (symbols 48 63069 2)
 (miscs 40 14631 21767)
 (strings 32 151487 324766)
 (string-bytes 1 5117938)
 (vectors 16 87843)
 (vector-slots 8 1543090 316378)
 (floats 8 448 1244)
 (intervals 56 6607 1564)
 (buffers 976 25))